Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

lidless07X

Welcome to Wayalife! Sounds like you have something to say. Let's hear it! Are you with JCR Offroad?

I find it funny your first post on Wayalife was to comment on JCR Offroad. Specifically on this thread. :yup: :thinking:

Wow, is there a flea in your vagina? Nice PM from you asking how "the mall trail" is treating me.

Fact is, yes I am a new member. Reading the forum tonight and very intrigued by the XJ build.

I have not had anything to offer this forum as of yet nor do I have any questions as the build on my JK has pretty much run it's course.

You sound like you might have something to say. The floor is all yours

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow, is there a flea in your vagina? Nice PM from you asking how "the mall trail" is treating me.

Fact is, yes I am a new member. Reading the forum tonight and very intrigued by the XJ build.

I have not had anything to offer this forum as of yet nor do I have any questions as the build on my JK has pretty much run it's course.

You sound like you might have something to say. The floor is all yours

Read some more I already said it. Btw I've never been to MD before is it common for fleas to make their way to vaginas? :eek:

Interesting first post lidless.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How is that bad customer service? Maybe a bit full of themselves yes, but bad CS no. They have nice products. So nice in fact, Eddie himself was interested in them.

Really? This is your very first post here? Interesting.

So that it's clear, I never said they have such "nice products" that I was interested in them myself and would be grateful if you wouldn't make assumptions about me or put words into my mouth. When I contacted them, I didn't even know they made XJ stuff. All I remembered is that they were a new company that was trying to get me to run their JK stuff on my Jeeps. Hardly what I'd call an endorsement of their products or the quality of them.

Having said that, how about you tell us about your XJ.

lidless07X

Why are you so touchy Frank?
You jump to conclusions and label me a troll when you know nothing about me. Your behavior is juvenile at best. Was my statement wrong?
The first impression you give of this forum is one of hostility.

Tigrcky

You jump to conclusions and label me a troll when you know nothing about me. Your behavior is juvenile at best. Was my statement wrong?

take a good hard look at your FIRST post... it was to call out the admin of this forum... that is not a wise move, and yet you expect a warm welcome? i must say the stupid is strong with this one :asshat:

lidless07X

Eddie, my intentions were not to put words in your mouth. If it seems that way I apologize.

I don't own an XJ, YET. I have been actively looking for one here in Md. but most are pretty rusty by now as I'm in the rust belt.

TheDuff

I'm thinking he is just a normal guy, Google search of his user name shows he is on a couple forums. Of course the only reason I believe that it's the same person is the location matches. On one forum he says he purchased a body lift from a member and another is regarding wheels on a mustang forum. Like I said same user name and location. So if u where thinking it's a jrc rep or something, I'm doubting it is. But could always just be a troll, only time will tell.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

lidless07X

take a good hard look at your FIRST post... it was to call out the admin of this forum... that is not a wise move, and yet you expect a warm welcome? i must say the stupid is strong with this one :asshat:

I didn't "call him out". If it seems that way, I apologized to Eddie. Hopefully he accepts my apology. If not, it's his forum and I respect that and I'll move on simple as that. I would miss you and Frank though:standing wave:

TrailBear

Frank has been here a long time, so that would not be his first impression to the forum.

Tigrcky

I didn't "call him out". If it seems that way, I apologized to Eddie. Hopefully he accepts my apology. If not, it's his forum and I respect that and I'll move on simple as that. I would miss you and Frank though:standing wave:

i hope you understand the defensive reaction. being a member of many forums yourself, we get many trolls here from other forums just to start fun. if you are true to what you say about coming in peace then you will receive peace.:yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm thinking he is just a normal guy, Google search of his user name shows he is on a couple forums. Of course the only reason I believe that it's the same person is the location matches. On one forum he says he purchased a body lift from a member and another is regarding wheels on a mustang forum. Like I said same user name and location. So if u where thinking it's a jrc rep or something, I'm doubting it is. But could always just be a troll, only time will tell.

True same google search shows he recommended JCR on JKF and wanted to buy an sPod.

Lidless if you are not here with ulterior motives, I apologize, but your first post sure seems suspicious. You'll have to forgive me but, we have had a couple of people show up here and have the intention to stir it up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

In all fairness, most people who sign up on the forum make a post saying, "hey! I'm new here" and follow that up with some pics or info regarding their Jeep. The first impression you given isn't exactly what I'd call friendly either.

TheDuff

True same google search shows he recommended JCR on JKF and wanted to buy an sPod.

Lidless if you are not here with ulterior motives, I apologize, but your first post sure seems suspicious. You'll have to forgive me but, we have had a couple of people show up here and have the intention to stir it up.

Hope he isn't here to stir up shit, then I will just look retarded for giving him the benefit of the doubt:banghead:
Note: apparently a lot went down between what I had read and was posting about and where my post lands in the thread :eek: last thing I saw before my post about the Google search was the flea in the vagina post.... def not off to a good start sir

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, my intentions were not to put words in your mouth. If it seems that way I apologize.

I don't own an XJ, YET. I have been actively looking for one here in Md. but most are pretty rusty by now as I'm in the rust belt.

Fair enough. Having said that, allow me to take a moment and state for the record that I DO think JCR has poor customer service. I felt they were full of themselves and if I didn't know any better, their unfriendly tone suggested to me that they might still be butthurt over the fact that I didn't want to run their JK products on my Jeep. As a PAYING customer, I didn't get a good feel from them and I wouldn't recommend their products based on it. Of course, that is just my opinion.

lidless07X

Nope, not here to stir it up. Truth is, the other forums I frequent have gotten extremely boring.

So there isn't any confusion, you have brought up the sPod . I know the forum is not a fan , but I do indeed own one. I don't remember ever recommending JCR on any forum but it is possible I guess. I have Rugged Ridge bumpers on my current JK and had Expedition1 on my 07 2dr

You can find me as far back as 2009 on EasternFbody association as Lidless97z. That forum pretty much died when the 4gen Fbodies(Camaro and Firebird) were discontinued.

Tigrcky

Nope, not here to stir it up. Truth is, the other forums I frequent have gotten extremely boring.

So there isn't any confusion, you have brought up the sPod . I know the forum is not a fan , but I do indeed own one. I don't remember ever recommending JCR on any forum but it is possible I guess. I have Rugged Ridge bumpers on my current JK and had Expedition1 on my 07 2dr

You can find me as far back as 2009 on EasternFbody association as Lidless97z. That forum pretty much died when the 4gen Fbodies(Camaro and Firebird) were discontinued.

apologies for the abrasive greetings then. welcome to wayalife :standing wave: http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave make a new thread and introduce yourself and post pics of your rig! :thumb:

lidless07X

In all fairness, most people who sign up on the forum make a post saying, "hey! I'm new here" and follow that up with some pics or info regarding their Jeep. The first impression you given isn't exactly what I'd call friendly either.

Agreed. I'll get some pics of my salt covered JK up

Top Bottom