Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Been meaning to do this sooner but, here are some shots of what the new Nitto Trail Grapplers we got from Discount Tire look like mounted on Level 8 ZX Wheels. This first one shows how much larger these 285's are compared to the existing 245's - gonna need to get this things standing a bit taller for sure...

main.php

main.php

Here's a head on shot...

main.php

And, a couple of shots of just the Level 8 ZX wheels to give you a better idea of what they look like...

main.php

main.php

And, last but not least, here's a shot of what the rim protectors look like...

main.php

This kinda gives you an idea of what it would look like installed...

main.php

You make me want to get one of those!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Been meaning to do this sooner but, here are some shots of what the new Nitto Trail Grapplers we got from Discount Tire look like mounted on Level 8 ZX Wheels. This first one shows how much larger these 285's are compared to the existing 245's - gonna need to get this things standing a bit taller for sure...

main.php

main.php

Here's a head on shot...

main.php

And, a couple of shots of just the Level 8 ZX wheels to give you a better idea of what they look like...

main.php

main.php

And, last but not least, here's a shot of what the rim protectors look like...

main.php

This kinda gives you an idea of what it would look like installed...

main.php

I really like the wheels Eddie! Solid choice!

Sent from my iPhone

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I LOVE those wheels. I'm gonna look into them haha

*Edit: I love them and theyre incredibly affordable ... I wantz em now hahaha

Last edited:

Millerj87

What did you give for the tires if you don't mind me asking ?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

5x127mm is 5x5" ;)

Eddie....... do like the wheels , they look similar to mine.
I have the Level 8 Strike 5s on mine.

How do your tires hold up when aired down? Do you loose the bead? I am looking for a different style wheel for my JK. I have the ION wheels and would like something which looks a little more beefy. I like the LVL 8's because of the rim saver option.

R/
Will

Bonehead

Honestly Will , I couldn't tell you never had the need to air them down yet, there is not a lot of need for it around here unless I decide to go to some place like Redbird or Interlake ORP.....sorry:grayno:

travisk

Bzzzt. You're doing it wrong. Those wheels are nice. This is not a JK. An XJ should be built with some old $20 steelies that you bought out of the back of a creepy craigslist van. :rock:

Discount Tire

These are going to look great on there Eddie. I can't wait to see them bolted up.

For those interested here's a link to most of the sizes available. : http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/level_8/product/byName.do?tmn=ZX&typ=Truck

Also, I've been runnning a set of Level 8 ZX wheels on my LJ for 2 years now and they have been awesome. I have beat up the scratch guards pretty good and they have done a great job of protecting my wheels. Here's a short video I did out at Area BFE in Moab: http://thesquealingtire.com/level-8-zx-and-kanati-mud-hog-review/

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These are going to look great on there Eddie. I can't wait to see them bolted up.

For those interested here's a link to most of the sizes available. : http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/level_8/product/byName.do?tmn=ZX&typ=Truck

Also, I've been runnning a set of Level 8 ZX wheels on my LJ for 2 years now and they have been awesome. I have beat up the scratch guards pretty good and they have done a great job of protecting my wheels. Here's a short video I did out at Area BFE in Moab: http://thesquealingtire.com/level-8-zx-and-kanati-mud-hog-review/

Thanks for posting this information up :)👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Right on - my bump stop extensions and new JKS discos just came in today and now all I gotta do is find some time to install everything :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381447564.006596.jpg

Top Bottom