K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

There was another sway bar system Eddie posted that was at sema this year.
edit, it was the g2 air operated sway bar system.

Trying to find a link to it. Is it here on WAL?

Works great, simple and easy. The only reason I recommended that system to you is because you're looking to only do things once. You won't be disappointed and it's so much more convenient.

Yep that's me, do it right the first time :D

K.D.C.H

Well, looks like the Warn Powerplant and Spydura rope came in. Can't wait to open it up and get it mounted.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427334671.963018.jpg

K.D.C.H

Looks great what's the capacity of that synthetic line? I was told the warn line would not work with the 12,000 pound power plant. Can't wait to see it mounted up

Not sure on the actual capacity of the line but the outside of the box says for winches with 10,000lbs. I have the 9.5 so it's all good for me.

The line is the 3/8 x 100

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just opened the box and it had a roller in there so I'll be ordering a hawse fairlead in the morning.

You can use the rollers since they are virgin, but check Amazon. Smittybilt for around 20 bucks and warn for maybe 35. I know you're thinking smittybilt, but if they can ruin a fairlead mount, they should close up shop.
Looks good, I have the same line and works good. Install is easy and saves a ton of weight

K.D.C.H

You can use the rollers since they are virgin, but check Amazon. Smittybilt for around 20 bucks and warn for maybe 35. I know you're thinking smittybilt, but if they can ruin a fairlead mount, they should close up shop.
Looks good, I have the same line and works good. Install is easy and saves a ton of weight

:cheesy: I think I'd spend the extra $15 just to say I don't have anything Smittybuilt on my rig :D

I did check Amazon though, killer prices and seeing as I have Amazon Prime it usually comes with 1 or 2 day shipping for free :)

K.D.C.H

After looking at the Powerplant just sitting in the garage I decided I wanted to open it up and check it all out.

Problem is that led me to wanting to see what it would look like in the 1/4 Pounder. After that I figured I might as well hook it all up :D

I do feel kinda guilty not having Panda there with me but it was just too damn tempting.

Here's the final product but I do still need to put the Synthetic Line in. I'll be picking up a Hawse Fairlead tomorrow from JKJody (thanks you) so I'll get those pics up as soon as it's done. The lighting sucks so I'll post better ones in the daylight.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427428989.738284.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427429004.977838.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427429016.373321.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427429028.501033.jpg

Panda

After looking at the Powerplant just sitting in the garage I decided I wanted to open it up and check it all out.

Problem is that led me to wanting to see what it would look like in the 1/4 Pounder. After that I figured I might as well hook it all up :D

I do feel kinda guilty not having Panda there with me but it was just too damn tempting.

Here's the final product but I do still need to put the Synthetic Line in. I'll be picking up a Hawse Fairlead tomorrow from JKJody (thanks you) so I'll get those pics up as soon as it's done. The lighting sucks so I'll post better ones in the daylight.

View attachment 133542

View attachment 133543

View attachment 133544

View attachment 133545

You could have texted I'd have come over :grayno: looks awesome my friend :rock:

K.D.C.H

Ok fixed. I had the Fairlead adjustment plate on the wrong side. If you look at the original pictures the Fairlead was too far over on the passenger side. All fixed now though

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427430664.798741.jpg

K.D.C.H

You could have texted I'd have come over :grayno: looks awesome my friend :rock:

Thanks buddy. Well I'm picking up the Hawse Fairlead tomorrow so if you're interested we could pull that steel cable out and install the Spydura Line. I'll text you when I'm home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom