K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Jeep looks awesome! Just read through this whole build thread. Really coming along nice!! When your axles go boom and you get 8 lug wheels, I want to dibs your current slabs.:)

K.D.C.H

I guess this isn't really part of my build but after being told by shop after shop that they won't balance beadlocks I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I really believe I have a serious sickness :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428977295.617550.jpg

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I guess this isn't really part of my build but after being told by shop after shop that they won't balance beadlocks I decided to take matters into my own hands.

View attachment 137223

Nice! :thumbup:

As a side note, every America's Tire that I have been to down here in the Bay area have had no issues balancing my beadlocks. That said, looks like all I have to do is come up to your house now!

Rccrwlr

View attachment 137223

Do you even know how to use this device? You do know that you are now the designated NorCal WAL balancing house right?!

K.D.C.H

Nice! :thumbup:

As a side note, every America's Tire that I have been to down here in the Bay area have had no issues balancing my beadlocks. That said, looks like all I have to do is come up to your house now!

Do they know they are beadlocks? When I took it to our local Americas Tire they said they could do it and then they asked if they were real beadlocks. When I said yes they said they couldn't do them. They even called to one of the managers from another store and he said no also.

Do you even know how to use this device? You do know that you are now the designated NorCal WAL balancing house right?!

Yea I used to work at a tire shop in high school for awhile. I've also raced motorcycles for a long time and purchased my own tire machine to changes tires so I've been doing this stuff a long time. And yes, anytime you need, our NorCal WAL balancing house is always open.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428980347.856640.jpg

Hey! Whoa! Bakersfield is the new dividing line. By process of elimination, that makes me NorCal too.

Really, Bakersfield is NorCal? Print out a map of Ca and then fold it in half, I'd say that everything below the crease is SoCal and everything above it is NorCal. That's just my opinion though :D

Is that in your garage??? Sweet!!

Yes sir it is and thanks.

Last edited:
Do they know they are beadlocks? When I took it to our local Americas Tire they said they could do it and then they asked if they were real beadlocks. When I said yes they said they couldn't do them. They even called to one of the managers from another store and he said no also.

Yea I used to work at a tire shop in high school for awhile. I've also raced motorcycles for a long time and purchased my own tire machine to changes tires so I've been doing this stuff a long time. And yes, anytime you need, our NorCal WAL balancing house is always open.

View attachment 137229

Really, Bakersfield is NorCal? Print out a map of Ca and then fold it in half, I'd say that everything below the crease is SoCal and everything above it is NorCal. That's just my opinion though.

Yes sir it is.

Didn't say Bakersfield was, I said it was the dividing line and I'm plenty north of that.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Yup. I was told by the two stores that I deal with that they were happy to balance them, however, they would not touch mounting them.

K.D.C.H

Didn't say Bakersfield was, I said it was the dividing line and I'm plenty north of that.

Oh ok, yea I would have guessed that Fresno would be more of a dividing line than Bakersfield. Well what about the people who say there's a NorCal, CentralCal and SoCal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom