K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

Yup. I was told by the two stores that I deal with that they were happy to balance them, however, they would not touch mounting them.

Nice, well ours wouldn't even mount or balance them. I figure now between me and Panda, we are almost self contained :D

Looks like we're going off the grid :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428983077.306137.jpg

Rccrwlr

Really, Bakersfield is NorCal? Print out a map of Ca and then fold it in half, I'd say that everything below the crease is SoCal and everything above it is NorCal. That's just my opinion though :D

Wait. I thought Cal was divided into 3 pieces: NorCal (the best, Ceres north), CenCal (weird ass people places like Bakersfield Fresno modesto), SoCal( let's all move to an area where we have to steel the water from NorCal, grapevine down)

K.D.C.H

Wait. I thought Cal was divided into 3 pieces: NorCal (the best, Ceres north), CenCal (weird ass people places like Bakersfield Fresno modesto), SoCal( let's all move to an area where we have to steel the water from NorCal, grapevine down)

:cheesy: yea it's kinda true :)

Good news for ridg3runner though, he's out of SoCal but according to this he's now lumped in with weird ass people places :cheesy:

Last edited:

RockyJk

That's offensive! Haha

:cheesy: yea it's kinda true :)

Good news for ridg3runner though, he's out of SoCal but according to this he's now lumped in with weird ass people places :cheesy:

Hey! Back the truck up for a second here. I'm not quite in Fresno. My little hovel is actually about 30 miles east, up in the sticks where my closest neighbor is a half mile away. That really should count for something, lmao

RockyJk

:cheesy: not that we're bitter or anything lmao!

You're only saying that because you live in... Oh :D

View attachment 137261

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Hey this is a big boy discussion. If you can't take your panties off and suck up the fact you live in a sub par part of Cali then you and just, just leave!

Lol! 😂

No Rocky, that dairy down the road from you is offensive, lol

Not gonna argue with you on that one lol

K.D.C.H

Hey! Back the truck up for a second here. I'm not quite in Fresno. My little hovel is actually about 30 miles east, up in the sticks where my closest neighbor is a half mile away. That really should count for something, lmao

Hmmm, if your neighbors have kept you half a mile away then maybe you're the "weird ass people of that place"

:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom