K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

Hello Rubicon sway bar. So tired of breaking out the wrenches to disconnect so this bad boy is going in. The EVO no limits should be here in a few days too

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429920822.194434.jpg

K.D.C.H

Looks familiar :thumb:

Hope you got everything in once piece and the install went well. Keep up the awesome work on the build!

Everything was perfect and it went on without any issues at all. Thanks so much and yes we will continue building. As of right now we're not going to be doing a whole lot as this is the end of phase 1. Fingers crossed that we will start phase 2 around November and that's when it's going to get really fun :D

dchew

Great meeting you today. Awesome build and very clean Jeep; looks great. And thanks for putting up with my stalking!

I added a bit of never seize to the threads on the EVO no limits. But you may not need it out here.

Ciao,
Dave

K.D.C.H

Great meeting you today. Awesome build and very clean Jeep; looks great. And thanks for putting up with my stalking!

I added a bit of never seize to the threads on the EVO no limits. But you may not need it out here.

Ciao,
Dave

It was great meeting you also. It's not too often we get the change to randomly run into out of state Wayalifers where we live. Hopefully you come back out again soon and we can take you out wheeling or to one of our Suds-N-Grub

K.D.C.H

So yesterday my wife, kids and I headed into Livermore to visit family and have dinner. After realizing it was still early and seeing we had a couple it only made sense to take a quick detour to Carnegie SVRA. Not the best or biggest place around but if you've got a little time to kill, why not :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431018985.951686.jpg

A quick stop to fill up
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431019048.343368.jpg

Heading through the rolling hills that run alongside the park. Happy to not be one of those commuters heading home :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431019083.145935.jpg

Airing down and my new EVO No Limits disconnected
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431019150.169493.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431019212.284119.jpg

07JKSahara

Good looking family! Glad you had fun. Last time I was there it was muddy and I couldn't get up on the steps in your picture. Couldn't make the first one in the mud. I was furious, need to go back to prove myself.

K.D.C.H

Good looking family! Glad you had fun. Last time I was there it was muddy and I couldn't get up on the steps in your picture. Couldn't make the first one in the mud. I was furious, need to go back to prove myself.

Let's do it then. Pick a day and let's head out there for some fun.

r2fasani

Awesome looking Jeep! Phase 1 was definitely a success. Looking forward to Phase 2. Be sure to leave something for Panda to cut!

K.D.C.H

Okay, it's been a while since anything was done but the great news is we were selected to attend this years Wayalife Rockin Rubicon Run.

As suck we will be making a few purchases to get ready for the trip. The most recent items were a spill kit and some fender clips. Nothing big but well needed items just in case

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431987595.622354.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431987609.428076.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom