Labor Day Camping Trip - Slick Rock and

I spend all day on mine, looks really clean, ready to do it again. Well after a trip to rei and evo for some coilovers

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven't cleaned mine in 9 months. Lol. And I probley won't for another 9 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I spend all day on mine, looks really clean, ready to do it again. Well after a trip to rei and evo for some coilovers

I just vacuumed the passenger seat then we went for a short ride up Holy Jim trail.

bkac

Caught the Bug
yes. more hammocks are in my future too! im thinking a trip your way to play on the dunes up there!

Let's do it. Remember I'm close to where the jkx is right now. Those trails in the pictures look awesome!

Rccrwlr

I'm ordering hydro assist I'm tired of not being able to turn.

Ya you were whining about that on Fordyce also. Please get that before the rubicon!!!! Although we won't be able to hear you on the CB so maybe we will be ok! :thinking: Lol. Sorry we missed this trip

--rccrwlr.

Ya you were whining about that on Fordyce also. Please get that before the rubicon!!!! Although we won't be able to hear you on the CB so maybe we will be ok! :thinking: Lol. Sorry we missed this trip

--rccrwlr.

Ya well I'm ordering it tomorrow. Just need to find someone to help with the install.

Rccrwlr

Ya well I'm ordering it tomorrow. Just need to find someone to help with the install.

More that willing to help if ya want to drive it to Rocklin. I'm in the process of trying to figure out a vapor lock issue. This is how I got home today. Had to get towed by a Toyota. Major bummer
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409626136.089646.jpg

--rccrwlr.

bkac

Caught the Bug
You are so cool lol. Can't wait for the rubicon.

Imo looking at a new muffler, coilovers, front bumper, and a winch right now. Lol
I also want to brace my c's. What have you done to your front axle? My control arm brackets took a beating, along with my shock mounts.

Rccrwlr

Imo looking at a new muffler, coilovers, front bumper, and a winch right now. Lol
I also want to brace my c's. What have you done to your front axle? My control arm brackets took a beating, along with my shock mounts.

Let me know if you want to sell the 3" enforcer

--rccrwlr.

Top Bottom