Labor Day Camping Trip - Slick Rock and

alright, well its officially my birthday. And i could not have asked or a better weekend to celebrate. Thank you to Panda and Kitty for putting this all together. Thank you for cyd, JKshottygirl for riding shotty and her boys having a blast. and for ricky and jill for spotting me on the way in. and majelln or however your plate is for helping on the way out. petey for being an inspiration for jeep builds and building companies. branman for having the bullwinkle big brother, jk bc yolo for being the eat coast mix and music and fun needed. had so much fun. i sent an email
back to Eddy to say thank you for the forum that made my 26th birthday weekend possible. now im relaxing, with a drink or 4. thanks everyone
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409693314.147053.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
alright, well its officially my birthday. And i could not have asked or a better weekend to celebrate. Thank you to Panda and Kitty for putting this all together. Thank you for cyd, JKshottygirl for riding shotty and her boys having a blast. and for ricky and jill for spotting me on the way in. and majelln or however your plate is for helping on the way out. petey for being an inspiration for jeep builds and building companies. branman for having the bullwinkle big brother, jk bc yolo for being the eat coast mix and music and fun needed. had so much fun. i sent an email
back to Eddy to say thank you for the forum that made my 26th birthday weekend possible. now im relaxing, with a drink or 4. thanks everyone
View attachment 98427

Happy happy birthday to you! I had a great weekend celebrating it with you guys!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Alright here are a couple teaser pics :thumb: I'll work on more in a bit :yup:

Great shots! Can't wait to see more! Guess where i just left? REI. lol.
Already getting a lighter load. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

View attachment 98427

:clap2: :celebrate: happy birthday my friend! Cheers!

View attachment 98427

Happy b-day. It was good meeting you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom