Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Jackal01

Sexy. It's like catching a glimpse of side boob.

I am trying to understand why seeing side boob is "more awesome" than regular-ole front boob/cleavage. I mean, I don't complain about the front but when I catch side boob...it's like winning $50 on a scratch-off. Perhaps it is not that common thus when it does happen it makes it that much better? I don't know. :crazyeyes:

Napalm

Gassing up before heading out to the lake for some water rescue training.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466258301.476253.jpg

Been slacking on my pics/build thread lately.. Sorry guys. Been car/Jeep shopping for the wife. :)

Stick

Isn't that the point of a soft top, to be able to easily take it off whenever you want. I'm sure I would be the same way if I had one.

Napalm

Sorry for my short build thread hiatus. After 3 days of finding a loaded out limited Cherokee and then another 2 of intense negotiations, we have traded in my wife's Nissan Rogue for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited. This thing has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with, and the wife couldn't be happier.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466803891.356720.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466803916.903203.jpg

I also went ahead and refinanced Steel for a lower interest rate.

Now time for some more for Steel :)

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry for my short build thread hiatus. After 3 days of finding a loaded out limited Cherokee and then another 2 of intense negotiations, we have traded in my wife's Nissan Rogue for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited. This thing has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with, and the wife couldn't be happier.

Congrats!!

cjmenma

View attachment 209694
View attachment 209695

Double congrats man... and I know what you are talking about, my inlaws have one and I was blown away by it...
Now let the mods on Steel begin :beer:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Congrats. My fiancé has the Jeep bug, now. Wants a Renny after watching Eddie and Cindy. I think the Cherokee is pretty slick,

Kyle7R

View attachment 209694
View attachment 209695

I like that color, congrats on the new ride to you and the wife!

Top Bottom