Don't worry about the tires. You got to do what you got to do. [emoji106]

Thanks man. I really like em

Not 35s?! :)

35s Minus 3 inches. ;)
Sorry for your loss

Thanks brother.

Looks good, man!

Thanks man! I'm loving it.

I Hate hearing about the loss of a member of the fire service family.. rest easy brother. We can take it from here and god speed.

Same here. This is our second loss in 3 years.. Never gets easier hearing those last calls at funerals.

Damn bro. Sorry to hear. Always hard to lose a brother. But the tires look meaty! Should serve steel great!

Thanks brother. It sure is. And I hope it will!

Sorry to hear of your loss Nathan may he rest easy bro
The tires look great man can't wait to see the new shoes

Thanks brother, I appreciate that!

GraniteCrystal

First, totally missed the firefighter part. So sorry Nathan. I've known a few firefighters and they've all been good guys. That's really tough. I'm sorry.

Second, if not 35s, as long as you have wheel spacers you could do 285s which I think is still considered a 32 or 33" tire but is just a bit larger than those 255s. Just a thought. It's gonna look great either way.

Napalm

So...did you get 'em at Quadretec or did Discount Tire price match?

DT priced matched and beat them by $20 bucks. I felt like I stole them! LoL!

First, totally missed the firefighter part. So sorry Nathan. I've known a few firefighters and they've all been good guys. That's really tough. I'm sorry.

Second, if not 35s, as long as you have wheel spacers you could do 285s which I think is still considered a 32 or 33" tire but is just a bit larger than those 255s. Just a thought. It's gonna look great either way.

It's all good man, he was actually one of our Fire Marshals. It was very sudden and he will be missed. He was a man of faith so I am certain we will meet again!

Napalm

After spending several hours detailing Steel yesterday with a wash and wax, Mother Nature decided it had other plans today!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472387995.753676.jpg

Napalm

Nature hates a clean Jeep!

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Indeed it does. And thank you brother.

Yea I feel ya on that one can't never seem to keep D-day clean

I honestly only wanted to get Steel clean so I could strip her down, but it's probably a good thing I didn't!

Nice pic Nathan!

Thanks man!

All of mine have scratches. Lol.

Just proves that we use our Jeeps. :)

Top Bottom