Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

Ever since I had Bedlined my 1/4 pounder, I had hated it. I hated how it looked flat, was fading, and just not smooth in general. Today, I found myself with some free time. I took some 80 grit sand paper and scrubbed off most of the top coat of the Berliner, did a light sand, then a Semi-gloss paint and primer.

Four coats and it turned out super glossy, but I have to say, I love it again! Need to put some Wax on it and let it cure overnight.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432076856.799360.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432076883.401676.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432076908.386782.jpg

Needing to order my winch, but just can't decide which one.

PLucas

Banned
I just got mine install today bro... You could've saved you some $ on your winch this pass weekend on 4-wheels jeep fest in Dallas.

PLucas

Banned
Ah nice!!! The Zeon won't fit in my 1/4 pounder though :(

I was told by AEV it would be a very tight fit in the back (cables) and it sure was. My second option was the 9.5 cti-s due to top bumper winch hole size (clutch). I'm pretty sure you'll find something that will work great for your bro. What ya got in mind?

Napalm

I was told by AEV it would be a very tight fit in the back (cables) and it sure was. My second option was the 9.5 cti-s due to top bumper winch hole size (clutch). I'm pretty sure you'll find something that will work great for your bro. What ya got in mind?

It's gonna be cheap just because I'm on a huge budget. I've been comparing:

Quadratec
Smittybilt
Viper

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's gonna be cheap just because I'm on a huge budget. I've been comparing:

Quadratec
Smittybilt
Viper

Quadratec and smittybuilt will be the same so just go off of price for those two. Never heard of viper before but I assume it's close to the same as well

Top Bottom