Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

bonedaddy

Mine was way off, it looked straight after I adjusted it in the garage, but once I pulled out you couldn't miss it...

That fixed my light anyways, honestly I do not know much more about the system...

Been following the build though, very nice my friend...

Napalm

Today my Fire Chief came to me and asked to take Onyx for a drive.

His wife owns an Anvil '14 sport and wanted to know how the suspension and tires felt!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438372854.337023.jpg

Napalm

My youngest daughter just saw this picture and said, "That Jeep is really cool!" I told her she'd get to see it in person at Hidden Falls and she said, "Yes! Can't wait!"

That's awesome!! Definitely one of the best compliments Onyx has ever received. Excited to get to meet everyone and all these sweet rigs at the Hidden falls Newbie run!

Napalm

Serious problem with Onyx tonight while driving home...

On my way home, I was at about 60, started to slow down, traction light came on and flashed and my speedometer went to zero and bumped straight back up.

Then, while slowing down again after making a right turn, Onyx lost all power, speedo went to zero and started boucing like crazy, and every single light on the dash started Flashing.

Have no idea what's going on. Check battery cables and ground wires and couldn't find a thing.

USMC Wrangler

Steering wheel straight? Just throwing it out since mine was definitely off after yesterday's install. Otherwise this newb doesn't have a clue, sorry.

Napalm

Steering wheel straight? Just throwing it out since mine was definitely off after yesterday's install. Otherwise this newb doesn't have a clue, sorry.

Yeah, and honestly when it first started happening about 2 weeks ago thats what i thought was the cause. Now, it's throwing every light and my speedo is going nuts.

Probably visiting Elder Dodge in the next few days...:rolleyes2:

USMC Wrangler

If it's off and they want to charge you for an alignment, don't do it. I've never done any kind of "alignment" work and it was so simple following the write up. But, you know Onyx better than us. Sounds like it's more than that. Let us know the outcome and good luck!

Rharvey160

Serious problem with Onyx tonight while driving home...

On my way home, I was at about 60, started to slow down, traction light came on and flashed and my speedometer went to zero and bumped straight back up.

Then, while slowing down again after making a right turn, Onyx lost all power, speedo went to zero and started boucing like crazy, and every single light on the dash started Flashing.

Have no idea what's going on. Check battery cables and ground wires and couldn't find a thing.

My old 2012 did about the same thing right after I picked it up after getting it re-geared. It started out driving ok then definately went into limp mode. Happened in Dallas traffic at a bad time of the day. Once I was able to pull over to a safe place I reprogrammed with the procal and all went back to normal.

You could also try disconnecting the battery for awhile.

Top Bottom