Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

ITLL GO

The EVO Level with the the 2" plush ride coils are amazing. The ride is so smooth and a great deal better than stock! I've been very happy with it so far performance wise.

I haven't noticed any angle changes with my control arms, so not sure. But as UMSC said in another thread, your welcome to take it for a drive at the Texas Hidden Falls Newbie Run.

I just got these per your recommendation too! Installed them last night and so far these are awesome! I also did the Evo 1/4 pounder and ran into an issue with the relocation of the electric sway bar motor. I seen the write ups but don't understand why I am boring out half of the threads? Any help would be awesome. Also did you relocate the air pump?

Napalm

Me too! Thanks for organizing this for everyone. Really looking forward to it.

Glad to. Nothing like a little light wheeling where we can all learn and benefit from it. Plus, camping and new friends just make it that much better.

I just got these per your recommendation too! Installed them last night and so far these are awesome! I also did the Evo 1/4 pounder and ran into an issue with the relocation of the electric sway bar motor. I seen the write ups but don't understand why I am boring out half of the threads? Any help would be awesome. Also did you relocate the air pump?

Glad you are happy with them! Hope you feel the same way about the EVO front bumper. Unfortunately, I cannot lend any advice on relocating the Rubi sway bar. Onyx is a sport! But, I can tell you that to run a winch, you must relocate the vacuum pump. The Evo relocation kit. You can purchase makes it very simple.

Can't wait! tharb you can drive mine as I said, but I'll be standing there, tapping my foot, anxious to get back in! Ha ha!

I would let you drive mine while he drives yours... But I don't want to make you buy tires ;)

devonn216

Looking good! I fear that I'm about to get your curse with going back and forth between tops. I saw my buddies new 2015 and really liked the factory top. I might try and pick one up and try it for a while and put my old original Trektop away for a bit.

Napalm

A thing of beauty. Fantastic pics.

Thank you! :) Glad you like them.
Looking good! I fear that I'm about to get your curse with going back and forth between tops. I saw my buddies new 2015 and really liked the factory top. I might try and pick one up and try it for a while and put my old original Trektop away for a bit.

I seem to go back and forth rather often on which one I like more. But, I think that at the end of the day, I'll always love the Trektop.

Napalm

Time for an install!

Cooking some windows!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439063545.748762.jpg

Ready for a new top :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439063701.473709.jpg

Unfortunately, it's so stinkin' hot here in Texas. It's hard to stay topless for so long just because you take a beating driving. Can't wait until fall :)

Napalm

Early morning Gas stop
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439124702.232997.jpg

Then on my way to the Fire Station, couldn't stand to stop and take in the beauty of God's beautiful sunrise.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439124747.402439.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439124848.894931.jpg

thardy

Banned
Rig is looking great man! I know you mentioned the Texas heat while running naked, and I was amazed at how much the SpiderWebShade cut down on the heat. It made a huge difference. Just food for thought.

Top Bottom