NEWBIE RUN: Last Chance Canyon Dec. 7th.

Last but not least...

Last_Chance_Canyon-34.jpg

Had a great time, thanks again everyone!!!

Thanks Mike! !!! I seen my jeep yehhhhhhh!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1386659994042.jpg
    1386659994042.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 260
Hey how's it going?!
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the awesome time out on the trail! I figured I should finally sign up to the forums being that Ive been lurking Project JK and this new site for quite some time. Anyway my name is Dan and I was out there with that bone stock Anvil 10th Anniversary.
My dad drove down 6 hours just to ride shot gun with me on the run and we both had a blast.

Nice pictures everyone!:thumb:

Hey how's it going?!
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the awesome time out on the trail! I figured I should finally sign up to the forums being that Ive been lurking Project JK and this new site for quite some time. Anyway my name is Dan and I was out there with that bone stock Anvil 10th Anniversary.
My dad drove down 6 hours just to ride shot gun with me on the run and we both had a blast.

Hey Dan,
Glad you guys had a good time.
See you on the next one.

Hey how's it going?!
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the awesome time out on the trail!Anyway my name is Dan and I was out there with that bone stock Anvil 10th Anniversary.

I remember you! Group 1, right? Welcome and glad you guys had a good time. :thumb:

Hey how's it going?!

Glad you had a good time Dan, it was a great day except for the wind. But what can you expect, it's the desert after all! LOL

Hi Dan
I was in group one with you. I would like to welcome you and your super nice dad to the forum. Since we both live in the high desert, please keep in touch and let us do some more trail runs. Btw, love your jeep.

Thanks,
Mike

Aka : snapfish

Hey how's it going?!

Welcome to wayalife! I was starring at your red seats while we were eating lunch. You almost lost them. :D

Hey how's it going?!

Hey Dan. Welcome. I'm pretty sure I was the stock silver rubicon right in front of you. Had a blast that day. 👍

- Jason

So when is the next one?

the first step is admitting you have a problem. .... Hello everyone I'm hdawg and I'm a jeep-a-halic

Top Bottom