NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

noroad

How come it's okay for others to do it to Eddie but when someone defends him they are wrong?

I never said you couldnt we are all adults. I have no problem dealing out a lashing when in need, or apologizing when im wrong. my problem comes from random people that come out of the wood work to tag team in! This is between the people involved!

I'm not taking pop shots I'm stating facts (not opinions) as some people would like to call them

You bring nothing to the table! All im saying!

Lance628

I never said you couldnt we are all adults. I have no problem dealing out a lashing when in need, or apologizing when im wrong. my problem comes from random people that come out of the wood work to tag team in! This is between the people involved!

You bring nothing to the table! All im saying!

I'm pretty sure your comments are not bringing anything to the table, just saying

noroad

I'm pretty sure your comments are not bringing anything to the table, just saying

Well its a good think I dont give a rats ass what u think! Im just sayin ur quick to come to bash fest but whens the last time u added a positive thing to this place! Im on my phone so i could be wrong but im willing to bet its never!

Lance628

And what where you doing when everyone one was jumping in jumping overlanders shit for calling out someone in the wrong

noroad

And what where you doing when everyone one was jumping in jumping overlanders shit for calling out someone in the wrong

I was trying to cool people down as i have meet a lot of people involved ya fuck and care about all of them! And wish that they could come to a common ground! Ya jackass!

David1tontj

All I saw you do was try to redirect everyone's attention away from the actual issue at hand

The issue at hand? Is that the fact that the same guys who are always telling people to get a thicker skin, and not to be pussies, are now in fact being sensitive pussies about not getting enough public recognition, and their feelings are now hurt? Hmmmmm interesting.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The issue at hand? Is that the fact that the same guys who are always telling people to get a thicker skin, and not to be pussies, are now in fact being sensitive pussies about not getting enough public recognition, and their feelings are now hurt? Hmmmmm interesting.

So Eddie is a sensitive pussy?

JAGS

Hooked
I was trying to cool people down as i have meet a lot of people involved ya fuck and care about all of them! And wish that they could come to a common ground! Ya jackass!

I know you come from a good place. The "issue" here is nobody really knows this rock star guy. Adam replied to his comment. A ton of others felt the need to defend. Shit got stirred.

As it turns out, Adam was right and none of those "others" are saying shit about Adam calling a spade a spade. Nor are they saying anything about the "friend." But yet they right there to stir shit when it seemed cool.

Like I said, you are commenting from a good place. I get it, but it's a bigger issue some have outside this thread. Even me, who seemingly couldn't offend a fly, has been victim of people chiming in. All good and those that know me now hopefully know my character. [emoji106] Andrew, we can hug it out next time ur on the west side. [emoji41][emoji41]

ttfhell

I know you come from a good place. The "issue" here is nobody really knows this rock star guy. Adam replied to his comment. A ton of others felt the need to defend. Shit got stirred.

As it turns out, Adam was right and none of those "others" are saying shit about Adam calling a spade a spade. Nor are they saying anything about the "friend." But yet they right there to stir shit when it seemed cool.

Like I said, you are commenting from a good place. I get it, but it's a bigger issue some have outside this thread. Even me, who seemingly couldn't offend a fly, has been victim of people chiming in. All good and those that know me now hopefully know my character. [emoji106] Andrew, we can hug it out next time ur on the west side. [emoji41][emoji41]

Definitely an asshole.

Lance628

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444269953.174601.jpg
Maybe three for you

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not half as much as you have been. He was fine with things until you stirred it up because you were worried he didn't get enough credit. Sounds pretty sensitive.

Sensitive or standing up for your friend?

And calling someone on their bullshit.

Top Bottom