NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Lance628

Not half as much as you have been. He was fine with things until you stirred it up because you were worried he didn't get enough credit. Sounds pretty sensitive.

It's not about credit fuckface it's about giving someone who goes out of there way to help the proper respect

noroad

I know you come from a good place. The "issue" here is nobody really knows this rock star guy. Adam replied to his comment. A ton of others felt the need to defend. Shit got stirred.

As it turns out, Adam was right and none of those "others" are saying shit about Adam calling a spade a spade. Nor are they saying anything about the "friend." But yet they right there to stir shit when it seemed cool.

Like I said, you are commenting from a good place. I get it, but it's a bigger issue some have outside this thread. Even me, who seemingly couldn't offend a fly, has been victim of people chiming in. All good and those that know me now hopefully know my character. [emoji106] Andrew, we can hug it out next time ur on the west side. [emoji41][emoji41]

I do like hugs! I totally agree with the guy being way out of line and the crap he said to eddie was not right! I dont know the full story aka why i tried to change it to pictures for all those not directly involved so that ass clowns like the maine kid wouldn't jump on the wagon! If i was in any place to apologize for the kids actions i would for the groups. I just think this was between them and random people adding to the fire in my eyes was not helping! I have talk with most of you guys about adam if you remember( nothing bad adam) i still agree with that conversation. I just dont like seeing so much fighting on here as there are so many good people and friends on here!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The issue at hand? Is that the fact that the same guys who are always telling people to get a thicker skin, and not to be pussies, are now in fact being sensitive pussies about not getting enough public recognition, and their feelings are now hurt? Hmmmmm interesting.

Are you kidding me? You're the guy who sort of left the forum because it wasn't a sensitive enough place for you. Now you're back and apparently have a skewed (biased) sense of the situation. Oh wait your good buddy clarksadventures is one of them. Big surprise.

David1tontj

You're an idiot. I'm not but hurt one bit, just pointing out an observation I made.

Are you sure he was fine with things? Have you asked him yet? Did you read this thread?

Then why did you have to stir it up for him? Eddie has no problem posting what he wants, and until you stirred the pot, Eddie had made no mention of discontent with the thanks. It was only after you stirred it up, that that (I'll admit, poorly worded) pm was sent that got Eddie upset.

Lance628

You're an idiot. I'm not but hurt one bit, just pointing out an observation I made.

Then why did you have to stir it up for him? Eddie has no problem posting what he wants, and until you stirred the pot, Eddie had made no mention of discontent with the thanks. It was only after you stirred it up, that that (I'll admit, poorly worded) pm was sent that got Eddie upset.

I think you are butt hurt your the only one getting all pissed and why? Because you can't admit your friend was a dick

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Again did you ask Eddie?

And I posted my response pretty quickly after Rox Star posted.

David1tontj

I think you are butt hurt your the only one getting all pissed and why? Because you can't admit your friend was a dick

You're wrong again, and still an idiot.
I'm not pissed one bit, just thought it was funny that the guy who has called thousands of people pussies, got his feelings hurt for his friend. I agree (not with you- remember, you're an idiot) that the pm that Eddie got was pretty rude. And I don't know rox star, never met him, and never even talked to him online that I'm aware of.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You're wrong again, and still an idiot.
I'm not pissed one bit, just thought it was funny that the guy who has called thousands of people pussies, got his feelings hurt for his friend. I agree (not with you- remember, you're an idiot) that the pm that Eddie got was pretty rude. And I don't know rox star, never met him, and never even talked to him online that I'm aware of.

LOL! If you think my feelings are hurt you clearly don't know me as well as you might think.

Lance628

Then why are you ( who is still a fuckface ) even shooting your big mouth off you just admited you agree with us ( including me the idiot) in this situation

David1tontj

Again did you ask Eddie?

And I posted my response pretty quickly after Rox Star posted.

Why or how would anyone know Eddie wasn't happy with the thanks he received if he didn't post it himself?

From an outsider view, meaning I wasn't there, and I didn't call Eddie, it looked like they thanked him well.

If you had talked to him and learned he wasn't happy, then you had an upper hand that nobody else saw.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

I would stop. Your story is wrong

Lance628

Why or how would anyone know Eddie wasn't happy with the thanks he received if he didn't post it himself?

From an outsider view, meaning I wasn't there, and I didn't call Eddie, it looked like they thanked him well.

If you had talked to him and learned he wasn't happy, then you had an upper hand that nobody else saw.

You have a hard time knowing when to stop talking don't you

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Yikes. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Besides defending your good pal ClarksBIGadventures?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Normally I don't like to extend threads with reiterations but in this case I can not agree more with Panda and the rest. Another EPIC WAL trip! :clap2:

Can you honestly say that was a sincere thank you?

This all started when I called him out for a half ass 'thank you'. Everyone knows Eddie does thing out in the open. You've seen and been in on the threads with guys going off the deep end and have seen Eddies responses. I took a guess on a hunch and I was right.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Listen..... you hear that? Neither do I - I don't hear a single person who was on this run who was so quick to defend Rox Star chime in now. I mean, these were the same people who just yesterday were talking about how great Cindy and I were and how much they appreciated our help and how I could clear things up. It is strange that once I did, they are nowhere to be found. Perhaps they didn't like to be wrong about the friend they were so determined to defend. Or, maybe like Rox Star, they seem to think that I am responsible for all this and that I somehow orchestrated the whole thing. Honestly, I don't know and really, they can believe whatever it is they want to believe. From the beginning, I had asked a serious question as to whether or not anything I might have to say would actually make a difference. Clearly, it would have ONLY if it were what they wanted to hear and to me, that is what I find disappointing.

Top Bottom