Offroad Evolution shop thread!

JAGS

Hooked
As others have said, that new front looks awesome and also like that it accommodates the zeon. If or when I ever change out my LOD, I think I'd go that route with the stinger. Kind of thinking the two-tone would look cool, but interested to see pics when someone does it.

Oscar35

I'd like to know if I'm right. I see the price difference of $250 between the aluminum and the original. If so, is it due to the finish look? I'm thinking of going with the aluminum look for the 2tone.

Landman

I'd like to know if I'm right. I see the price difference of $250 between the aluminum and the original. If so, is it due to the finish look? I'm thinking of going with the aluminum look for the 2tone.

It's because it's aluminum. Weight savings and won't oxidize.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
It's because it's aluminum. Weight savings and won't oxidize.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Al costs more than steel for the raw material. Also they are either TIG welding it or MIG, either way its slower to weld Al than steel, more man hours means more $$$

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
IS THAT A REAL QUESTION?

the bumper are the same! ONE is Steel and ONE is ALUMINUM (and this one has a larger slot to allow for the ZEON)

- Drew

:clap2: I've been waiting for a post like this after all the questions ... it's the same friggin bumper, why wouldn't the normal stuff fit with this one? :doh: And I think Brankz just thought it was called something different or something, had to be a mix up :idontknow:

pastorwug

:clap2: I've been waiting for a post like this after all the questions ... it's the same friggin bumper, why wouldn't the normal stuff fit with this one? :doh: And I think Brankz just thought it was called something different or something, had to be a mix up :idontknow:

Wait - Brankz mixed up? :cheesy:

Brankz

You definitely want a good nutsert tool.

Sent from the Zone of Influence

But you think that I can pull this off? In one afternoon?
I need to get Evo up, I can't have only shirts and no parts lol
I'm buying this in 3 or. 4 weeks after I paint my fender.

Top Bottom