Oso Build Thread

Prime8

Ok. I will start a separate thread in a few days and post a link to it on this one. PGH08JK we will need your help with location.

Dave

Sounds great! Psyched to see your rig in person and do some wheeling! We can compare my budget hydro assist to your full blown one too.

PGH08JK

Ok. I will start a separate thread in a few days and post a link to it on this one. PGH08JK we will need your help with location.

Dave

Dave that is fine, Are we just doing a one day deal? Or is it over a day or two? I have a few spots in mind, but will choose when I get an idea on time that we have.

-Bret

Prime8

Dave that is fine, Are we just doing a one day deal? Or is it over a day or two? I have a few spots in mind, but will choose when I get an idea on time that we have.

-Bret

I will only have a day. In PGH for a week and have a LOT of family there.

dchew

Caught the Bug
Sounds great! Psyched to see your rig in person and do some wheeling! We can compare my budget hydro assist to your full blown one too.

Hey if you can swing it you should also stop here on your way. I can take you to our mine so you can see a few CAT's doing what they were made to do. :thumb:

dchew

Caught the Bug

-Bret

Yeah I think one day. I don't mind getting up really early to meet you guys. I'm about 1.5-2 hours away from PGH, depending on where you want to go.

Prime8

Hey if you can swing it you should also stop here on your way. I can take you to our mine so you can see a few CAT's doing what they were made to do. :thumb:

That would be sweet! Where are you located? Are you on the I-70 somewhere? I'd love to see the mine site! I can ever bring my hard hat, steel toes with metatarsal protection, and ear/eyes protection!

dchew

Caught the Bug
That would be sweet! Where are you located? Are you on the I-70 somewhere? I'd love to see the mine site! I can ever bring my hard hat, steel toes with metatarsal protection, and ear/eyes protection!

No I'm up North. You would have to go I-80 to here, then 76 to PGH. Not sure how much longer that would be...

Prime8

No I'm up North. You would have to go I-80 to here, then 76 to PGH. Not sure how much longer that would be...

We could make a day trip to see you. My wife and I both work for Cat and my 3 year old son loves "tractors", so we'd love to come out and see the mine.

dchew

Caught the Bug
Got the beadlock stud covers on and the EVO oil pan skid. Cleaned it up and took a few poser shots. My to do list is much shorter now :thumb:
  • Touch up paint for the frame and wheel wells
  • Tranny skid
  • Modify the EVO Protek to fit around the long arms
  • Cobra 75 CB install
  • Solve my TPM sensor problem
  • Fix a small power steering leak in one of the hose connections
  • Fire extiguisher
  • Get out and wheel!

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

StrizzyChris

Got the beadlock stud covers on and the EVO oil pan skid. Cleaned it up and took a few poser shots. My to do list is much shorter now :thumb:
  • Tranny skid
  • Cobra 75 CB install
  • Fire extiguisher
  • Get out and wheel!

View attachment 21928

View attachment 21929

Looks like crap...I would sell it and start over! :bleh:

Nice build! Super jealous that I havent had time to install my coilovers yet :grayno:

MTG

Caught the Bug
  • Tranny skid
  • Cobra 75 CB install
  • Fire extiguisher
  • Get out and wheel!

View attachment 21928

View attachment 21929

This turned out very nice Dave!

dchew

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! Now I have to decide which trail to hit first:
Legacy Village
Beachwood Place
Great Lakes Mall

I'm thinking Legacy. It's pretty high end and would have the most H3's with 24" wheels. :yup:

Chris, I have some notes I will send you in a PM about the install.

Prime8

• Tranny skid
  • Cobra 75 CB install
  • Fire extiguisher
  • Get out and wheel!

View attachment 21928

View attachment 21929

Looks great Dave! Psyched to get out there and wheel with you this summer!

Top Bottom