Overlanding Gear

MTG

Caught the Bug
I love those pillows but sadly they don't seem to work well for me as a deep sleeper. :grayno:

Fixed it for you. ;)

I'm curious to see how they work. If history is any guide I won't remember anyways. :crazyeyes:

swampdog

Didn't know where to post, and really has no relevance, but I was brewery hopping yesterday in Asheville and was walking to Green Man and stumbled across the Eno headquarters. They were closed, but a random cool find.

Brute

Hooked
Didn't know where to post, and really has no relevance, but I was brewery hopping yesterday in Asheville and was walking to Green Man and stumbled across the Eno headquarters. They were closed, but a random cool find.

Asheville is a very cool town...I drove thru there from Knoxville TN to Raleigh NC a couple years ago...

swampdog

Asheville is a very cool town...I drove thru there from Knoxville TN to Raleigh NC a couple years ago...

My sister and her husband live up there and we try to visit every month or two. It's tough to beat good food and an endless supply of craft breweries in that town.

swampdog

Jesus, one pisser in your hammock and the water to urine ratio would be 1:1. That far above my allowable water to urine ratio threshold.

Top Bottom