Overlanding Gear

Harley74

Nice! Yeah, it's been a great spot for them. Those orange Titan straps are awesome too too you've never used those.

Never heard of them, I am looking for something a little better then what I'm using now. I will check them out now. They are just called Titan straps?

GraniteCrystal

Never heard of them, I am looking for something a little better then what I'm using now. I will check them out now. They are just called Titan straps?

Here are some links. This is their site:
http://titanstraps.com/

And you can find them on Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/4-Pack-25Inch-Titan-Straps-TS-0125X4/dp/B00BJ2CB3W

They're actually made back in my hometown of Bozeman, MT. Highly recommended. We've used them on multi-day hunting trips in the backcountry to secure stuff and they always hold up great.

Harley74

Thanks for the information, I will be getting some for sure! I can always use some good straps over bungee cords.

Harley74

I have heard good things about the Fiskars so I picked one up to add to the camping gear. Anyone else have one and how do you like it?

Attachments

• 1461851477486.jpg
    1461851477486.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 298

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have heard good things about the Fiskars so I picked one up to add to the camping gear. Anyone else have one and how do you like it?

Those look nearly identical to the gerber. I wonder if one is just a rebrand of the other.

Last edited:

ttfhell

Going to get the Recreation annual plan (24.95/month). I may bump it down to the Safety Plan but I can't get over the .10¢ per tracking and location ping.

You can adjust the ping to every four hours I believe. Or just send your location when you want. I went cheap with the safety plan. The phone app is way easier to use to send texts etc. lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
Now I'm on the fence. Going to use the phone app for sure.

Have to run the numbers, but it looks like you might be able to take advantage "Freedom Plan" and move up/down as necessary. Depending on the amount and times of year you need the bigger access. :idontknow:

Top Bottom