People Suck

Robar

The Enforcer
Must of left Truck open last night when unloading my new lawn mower... Some piece of shit opened my door, ransacked my center console and stole my $1200 Work Ipad. Of course, there is nothing on the house Camera... I’m waiting for sherrif to file a report on the off chance they arrest the douche bag for something else... but I know I’ll never see it again. Fuck People.
Apple products should be able to be tracked. If you find them first wear them out with an Hi-Lift handle.

Wife went to a library down the block to study for her CPA exam. Left her things on the table for 2 seconds to use the restroom and someone came by and swiped her airpods. They literally are engraved with our last name. She get's home and tells me the story, turns on the tracker, and we find the stupid thing going off 2 doors down. We confronted the bitch but without actually producing said stolen item, we cant do a damn thing. Same thing happened with a brand new cellphone to a family member. Tracking is only helpful if you lost something. Good people are just rare these days.

Brute

Hooked
Sorry brah, that's uncool...I usually leave my iPhone six in the holder in my truck all the time...not sure why no one has tried to steal it...

Jsouder53

Hooked
The employees at the local Ford dealership are just garbage, makes me never want to buy from Ford again… I dropped off a clients truck for recalls and servicing 3 weeks ago. Called them several times wondering how the service is coming along, never got a response. Stopped by and was told it would be another day or two then I would get a call… nothing. Called several more times with no response, ended up leaving a bad review on their Google reviews and finally received a response!!! Couple days later (today) I was able to pick it up!!! When I went to pick it up, the bed cover was open and the duffle bag of clothes and box of bed linens were soaked and sitting in a puddle since it rained last night and this morning 😡. The service guy gave me a spool of excuses which I wasn’t buying. I’ve taken several vehicles to the GM/Chevy dealership without a hiccup and clear communication every step of the way for any project.

Even when I bought my truck, I had questions after the fact and received no support…Fuck Ford

CD2

Caught the Bug
Read the whole thread......FWIW if you ever think somebody is following you.....dont go home.

Theives....Cant leave anything in a vehicle.anymore. Locked? Hell the crackheads will break in if they even think theres 5 bucks worth of stuff inside.

Live in an addition. Got scum walking down street all hours flippin door handles on cars for the easy grab. Some conv store down a ways so they carry a bag to look like theyve been shopping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom