PLANNING 2016 Windrock, TN - End of Summer Run

jkwebbie

We have officially been penciled in at Windrock for August 25-28, 2016! Once I have ironed out the details I will start an official thread. The plan will be to have official rides taking place on both Friday and Saturday. Friday's rides will more than likely have varying start times to allow for people coming in on Friday to join.

Hell I might put it on the calendar when I get back to the office lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
We have officially been penciled in at Windrock for August 25-28, 2016! Once I have ironed out the details I will start an official thread. The plan will be to have official rides taking place on both Friday and Saturday. Friday's rides will more than likely have varying start times to allow for people coming in on Friday to join.

Does Windrock allow night wheeling and if so, intentions for a Friday or Saturday night run?

thardy

Banned
Does Windrock allow night wheeling and if so, intentions for a Friday or Saturday night run?

Yes they do. I'm planning on night rides both nights. Probably have them split up in groups for varying difficulty as well. I'm also looking at a scenic/sightseeing ride since Windrock has a LOT of historic locations out there.

As of right now, there will be four different difficulty groups, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Extreme. There will be requirements for both the Advanced and Extreme, as well as recommendations for all. My bet is that we will end up with some of the categories having multiple groups for the ride. There will be quite a few pre-run rides between now and then to iron out the trail schedule.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Looking forward to it guys. I'm in AL so I'll be in for a pre-run or two.

Thanks again for securing the park!

Jkgraham1196

You realize your never gonna have a built up jeep if you keep starting over right? Lol

Lol I'm just kidding a jeep right now is not practical for what I need so I'm gonna try and get an older Tj so it's all payed for I was crying inside every time I hit something on the jk especially haveing a car payment on it lol

thardy

Banned
Figured I'd go ahead and post this one up for those that might be planning on running the Extreme Group next year. GAME ON! :rock:

EXTREME GROUP
Requirements:
37” minimum tire size for 4 door JK
35” minimum tire size for all other Jeeps
Lockers, front and rear
Winch
Full-Size Spare
Working CB Radio
Working E-brake
Recovery Equipment
Recommendations:
Sport Cage
Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kit and Spill Kit

When did you make up the group titles? You're giving me anxiety. I'm not extreme. Can I still play in the kiddie pool?

Top Bottom