PLANNING 2016 Windrock, TN - End of Summer Run

thardy

Banned
When did you make up the group titles? You're giving me anxiety. I'm not extreme. Can I still play in the kiddie pool?

Absolutely. The plan is to have 4 groups, Extreme, Advanced, Intermediate, and Beginner. I'll post up the others eventually, but wanted to make sure those that might want to run the Extreme Group know what is going to be required to run it.

Also, since we're going to be doing more than one day of riding, people will be able to run in varying groups.

jkwebbie

Figured I'd go ahead and post this one up for those that might be planning on running the Extreme Group next year. GAME ON! :rock:

EXTREME GROUP
Requirements:
37” minimum tire size for 4 door JK
35” minimum tire size for all other Jeeps
Lockers, front and rear
Winch
Full-Size Spare
Working CB Radio
Working E-brake
Recovery Equipment
Recommendations:
Sport Cage
Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kit and Spill Kit

Well hopefully I have my axle swap done, then I can be in the extreme group!

Grubbicon

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement. Hell, you don't even know what rig you'll have next year.

Oh ill have something on tons and at least 40s. Maybe ill just have to write working ebrake lever on something and hope it works[emoji106]. Mikes trying to tell me to just get a toyota. I cant stomach myself to have a toyota without a jeep.

Grubbicon

Well looks like all ill need to do is get a pr44, some 37s, and 2 lockers....easy peezy. FML LOL
Maybe if I get a TJ you can have the rear D35 out of it to start your build up:rock: lol. It would be funny to see that tiny axle under there.

thardy

Banned
Oh ill have something on tons and at least 40s. Maybe ill just have to write working ebrake lever on something and hope it works[emoji106]. Mikes trying to tell me to just get a toyota. I cant stomach myself to have a toyota without a jeep.

And for that, he needs to give me the keys to his Jeep.

Grubbicon

And for that, he needs to give me the keys to his Jeep.
All thought the JK would pay for a serious badass toyota with a ls3 in it considering I can buy one for 2 2500 or so. But id still rather have a jeep. A CJ7 actually crossed my mind but I think Im best off with a TJ if I get anything else.

thardy

Banned
All thought the JK would pay for a serious badass toyota with a ls3 in it considering I can buy one for 2 2500 or so. But id still rather have a jeep. A CJ7 actually crossed my mind but I think Im best off with a TJ if I get anything else.

You should do a CJ7!!

Top Bottom