Project BOHICA: AllAmericanInfidel's Mojave Sand build

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Awesome Joe! Glad you guys made it safe brother! Do me one thing? Can you have a spam sandwich and tell me it they taste better there? I hear they love their spam!:)

I want to try that so bad

Spam sushi?

What would they consider this? I love spam.

Sold at every corner store in HI...the best.

Lol! I haven't seen a Spam sandwich yet, but they do carry a metric shit ton of Spam in the stores here!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just picked up some half doors from Brute here on the forum. Thank you so much Ed for the doors and for the hospitality. You showed us the true meaning of Aloha!

Brute

Hooked
Jeep should be here July 11th. I have to check the tracking and see if they have updated it. Hopefully sooner. Seeing all the Jeeps here in the Island and driving around a rental Ford Explorer is almost to much to handle!

I feel your pain...my daily driver on isle is an F250...shipping back the anvil JKUR soon from Seattle...

GraniteCrystal

Jeep should be here July 11th. I have to check the tracking and see if they have updated it. Hopefully sooner. Seeing all the Jeeps here in the Island and driving around a rental Ford Explorer is almost to much to handle!

Yeah, having to live in Hawaii. Rough life ;)

Really though, having a Jeep, top less, door less, in Hawaii really would be awesome.

xxJWPxx

Dang, that seems like an eternity! I was Jeepless for 4 days between Jeeps and it was tough. You may still have that new car smell when you open those doors up.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I feel your pain...my daily driver on isle is an F250...shipping back the anvil JKUR soon from Seattle...
Awesome! It will definitely stand out from any of the rigs I have seen here thus far!

Yeah, having to live in Hawaii. Rough life ;)

Really though, having a Jeep, top less, door less, in Hawaii really would be awesome.
Lol, it's rough, but someone had to make the sacrifice lol! Honestly though, I'm surprised at the amount of Jeeps I see here buttoned up all the time. The only rig I've seen here completely naked was some girl in a lifted JKU cruising around in the rain wearing a bikini. Leg out on the slider like a boss too lol!

Dang, that seems like an eternity! I was Jeepless for 4 days between Jeeps and it was tough. You may still have that new car smell when you open those doors up.
I can't wait to get it here. Our van just came in today but I miss the Jeep. Nothing like driving a Wrangler!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Wheels Options

So, I was roughly planning on going with the Level 8 Bully Pro wheels, but by the time I get them shipped here I am looking at only a few hundred dollars more for ATX Slabs or similar. I am also looking at several other options and curious which one everyone thinks might look good with the Mojave Sand color. So far, the wheels available here that I like are:

BMF SSD Pro wheels in Stealth Black
Pro_Series_SSD_w_Ring.jpg
2014_Raptor_w_SSD_Pro_Series.jpg

ATX Cornice
PJWKEBDKHQJXGZSNZORY.jpg

KMC Machete in black
NMGWFSLCWCSRBWOHRBNG.jpg
BDCJNWEUDAVIYWMBYUMX.jpg

KMC Machete in Grey
f8c44d4690ec429c53f6cc5f0605c081.jpg

Just some examples I found on Google. So, what do you all think? Any others I should consider of similar styles? Just throwing around some ideas, as I will be shopping for wheels in the next week or so.

TennJK

Personally, I am a huge fan of the machetes. Plus they would look great with the Mohave sand. Also like the cornice from atx. Slabs aren't too bad looking either...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just out of those options I'd pick the ATX Cornice ones. I think they look military ish and I think that they would look great with your color JK.

Top Bottom