PROJKURs build of Falkor

Napalm

Finally got a Trektop NX twill. Thanks Napalm! View attachment 247934

Looks GREAT Patrick. Glad that it will continue its life on a WAL rig. :) very nice to meet you and thanks for making the drive.

Look awesome! Seeing how Napalm takes care of his stuff I bet that top is cleaner than new.

I wish! It was covered from top to bottom in pollen....shame! Hahahah

No doubt! He even hooked it up with the twill cleaner and window cleaner!

When my wife and I pulled up and saw steel, she goes "wow, his jeep is so clean!"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is mighty nice of her to say! Hope you guys had a good lunch and enjoyed your short time here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PROJKUR

Yet another HF trip! Almost had some damage and managed to tear a driveshaft boot after putting off moving my Evap skid over. I guess that's what I get for being lazy. Already picked one up and ready to install and move that skid over this time.

Here are some pictures of the fun!

Camp setup with hammock
IMG_1807.JPG IMG_1808.JPG IMG_1809.JPG
Here is the close call with the body/tailight damage
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1668.JPG IMG_1670.JPG
And other awesome shots courtesy of Ashmita
IMG_1811.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG IMG_1814.JPG IMG_1815.JPG
This one makes Falkor look like a toy!
IMG_1812.JPG
And some more shots from the wifey
IMG_1669.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG
IMG_5869.JPG
IMG_5934.JPG

I have a few little mods lined up:

Hood latches to eliminate the flutter. On order.

Backup camera. Ready to install. Not sure where to mount the lens. It's a flush mount but there is no vertical plane in the center of the bumper due to the hitch in the CC bumper. Does anyone know if the camera will have enough visibility if it's mounted flush in the "tire recess" part of the middle of the bumper?

My other option for mounting is to make a removable insert for the hitch and mount to that. I feel that option would be awfully exposed to damage on the trail. Thoughts?

Top Bottom