PROJKURs build of Falkor

PROJKUR

He's under selling... it's an EPIC difference. I don't even know how I was able to SEE with the stock lights by comparison. Your going to LOVE it, and from that day forth you will question anyone with a light bar. Yeah, it's REALLY that good.

Yes! Drove into work early this morning just to check em out. It wasn't entirely dark out but still, what a difference!! Very impressed! And I do LOVE them! Feels like a new vehicle! The real test will be when I can get out of Houston into some real dark back roads [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16].

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Thanks! But hey, don't discount the 3" [emoji6] it's a big difference!

Any reason for the mopar lift and not another one?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
not really just figure am runnin the 2 now , like the way it handles so figure why not stick with it and just move up to the 4 .. course it helps comes with driveshaft so don't have to get it as add on ... its a pretty complete package .. still haven't made up my mind if I want get it now or wait a bit longer cause I'm also wanting the arb fridge and some more kc's for up on the rack

Dempsey

Yes! Drove into work early this morning just to check em out. It wasn't entirely dark out but still, what a difference!! Very impressed! And I do LOVE them! Feels like a new vehicle! The real test will be when I can get out of Houston into some real dark back roads [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16].
When you go let me know! Can do a side by side comparison speakers vrs trucklite. And end this age old dispute Once and for all!! Haha

Glad ya like em, they look so much better too.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

PROJKUR

not really just figure am runnin the 2 now , like the way it handles so figure why not stick with it and just move up to the 4 .. course it helps comes with driveshaft so don't have to get it as add on ... its a pretty complete package .. still haven't made up my mind if I want get it now or wait a bit longer cause I'm also wanting the arb fridge and some more kc's for up on the rack

That's as good of a reason as any! Can't wait to see it!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Oh no! That's a total bummer. Stolen off your vehicle or from the mail?
Did you not see his thread? He had the jeep parked on the street in front of his place, and someone stole the grill, the truck lites, and just cut the pigtails off the harness... bastards...

PROJKUR

Did you not see his thread? He had the jeep parked on the street in front of his place, and someone stole the grill, the truck lites, and just cut the pigtails off the harness... bastards...

Oh damn! That's shitty. Sorry to hear that, I don't know how I missed that one.

Dempsey

I was just kidding around. But unfortunately i did not sell them. they were stolen :mad:

DAMN that does suck. The install is so quick and easy i was kinda worried about someone stealing mine. but then thought "nawh who walks by a car and decides they wanna steal a set of headlights?" and left it at that. But this confirms my original fear.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Oh damn! That's shitty. Sorry to hear that, I don't know how I missed that one.

It's all good. That's what we buy insurance for, right?
But Sorry man I didn't mean to hijack your thread with this! I have my insurance involved and the receipt for the headlights. So I will find out Monday what happens. They are awesome headlights tho!

PROJKUR

It's all good. That's what we buy insurance for, right?
But Sorry man I didn't mean to hijack your thread with this! I have my insurance involved and the receipt for the headlights. So I will find out Monday what happens. They are awesome headlights tho!

That's crazy. Good thing for insurance though. No worries on the hijack!

PROJKUR

What a couple days it's been.

JK game is strong at the gym. Any given time there will be 3-6 modded JKs there. I think I'm one of 2 that has seen the dirt [emoji23]

IMG_1586.JPG

Here is the good ol' Houston skyline on the way home from the gym. (Only views in Houston are from the overpasses!!)

IMG_1588.JPG

Top Bottom