PROJKURs build of Falkor

PROJKUR

Forgot about my most recent free mod! Self clearancing tailpipe!

IMG_1532.JPG

Also was messing with my fog lights and one of em is real loose, must get that bad boy re-attached. It was caked with mud so must have bull dozed my way through something this past weekend and knocked it loose.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Also was messing with my fog lights and one of em is real loose, must get that bad boy re-attached. It was caked with mud so must have bull dozed my way through something this past weekend and knocked it loose.

I'm pretty sure I have a spare set of factory fogs if you need 'em. its most likely just loose, but if you broke the mount, let me know. :yup:

PROJKUR

I'm pretty sure I have a spare set of factory fogs if you need 'em. its most likely just loose, but if you broke the mount, let me know. :yup:

Awesome! Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just loose but if not I may take ya up on that! Or use it as an excuse to get new ones [emoji6]

PROJKUR

IMG_1539.JPG

Time to button her back up. Expected to rain through the weekend! Love the clear weather but need me some winter!!! Any of you CO/NV guys want to trade?

PROJKUR

I put my trektop back on today and hosed the bitch down good lol. Tomorrow I need to get under there and clean the important expensive stuff!

Tell me about it. I wiped down the interior with the lid off for easy access. Wiped down the door jams and roof mounting points for cleanliness and reattached. Haven't had a chance to wash the exterior yet. Also needs a good detail inside. Hopefully I can get home before it's dark to do some cleaning! Need to inspect for any damage too!

PROJKUR

I'll trade you a few days of 70deg for a few days of snow. Definitely ready for it to be nice again so it's more enjoy to work on the Jeep. Almost there though. Yesterday was in the high 50s I think.

We have a taker. I'll go build the teleporter. I'll let you know when it's done!

Few more snow storms and you should be in the clear!

GraniteCrystal

We have a taker. I'll go build the teleporter. I'll let you know when it's done!

Few more snow storms and you should be in the clear!
Ha! Perfect! I've always wanted a teleporter.

Yeah, like you say, almost in the clear. Then it's time to get the Jeep mods wrapped up and hitting the lower elevation trails.

PROJKUR

Still waiting on my lights... should be here tomorrow.

Anyway, few other odds and ends. Finally got around to getting a full set of d-rings and isolators. Lost one on the way to HF last time.

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

And mopar gas cover courtesy of the wifey!

IMG_1549.JPG

Next update should have new headlights!

PROJKUR

Let there be light!!

IMG_1552.JPG

Before

IMG_1553.JPG

You can really tell the difference in quality!

IMG_1555.JPG

After

IMG_1559.JPG

Alignment check!

IMG_1558.JPG

Grill back on

IMG_1559.JPG

Can't wait to go for a night drive.

Top Bottom