Caught the Bug
Well flying out again. Back to texas for work. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1412536963490.jpg
    1412536963490.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 214

Brankz

This morning around 9am I was at Starbucks got out to the rig with my ice tea, I crank the rig and click wtf try it again click fugch my battery dead 🙈 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412541448.593814.jpg so I when and got a new deep cycle battery 😼

Tigrcky

This morning around 9am I was at Starbucks got out to the rig with my ice tea, I crank the rig and click wtf try it again click fugch my battery dead 🙈 View attachment 103717 so I when and got a new deep cycle battery 😼

You might wannt test your alternator and deep cycles are not intended for car use they need to be fully drained then recharged to maintain the life

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Brankz

You might wannt test your alternator and deep cycles are not intended for car use they need to be fully drained then recharged to maintain the life

👌 you can use deep cycle batteries in jeeps and cars .

Tigrcky

👌 you can use deep cycle batteries in jeeps and cars .

I didn't say you couldn't, I just said it's not the intended use and using them in a car will shorten their life span. Also you might want to investigate why your battery died... But what do I know...

Brankz

I didn't say you couldn't, I just said it's not the intended use and using them in a car will shorten their life span. Also you might want to investigate why your battery died... But what do I know...

It was bad from before I had a dead cell

JDDK

Case of the Mondays?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1412634204108.jpg
    1412634204108.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 204
Top Bottom