Random Photos

1412730720699.jpg

Just how it came out of my phone... now I'm gonna throw it in photoshop and see how cool I can make it look!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

That's just so freakin' cool..........never had that as a kid.......the closest I ever came was my foot peddled red fire engine with ladders on both sides and a fire bell on the hood.........oh to be a kid again!

You rock as a dad :rock:

~Woodrow~

Tagged my brother in laws jeep with an EVO sticker before he heads back to Texas
dee504a505c72bf427d89defb5f3d16e.jpg

Also saw this guy at the local tire shop that took his jeep to 4wheel parts and they nailed him for $5k in suspension. He said he told them he wanted the best ride for street and he never goes off-road. They sold him a rubicon express kit with all 8 arms, extended brake lines, new trac bars front and rear and king remote reservoir shocks with the tuning knob.
78708d7496556dda0d3922a05a7a29e7.jpg

Tagged my brother in laws jeep with an EVO sticker before he heads back to Texas
dee504a505c72bf427d89defb5f3d16e.jpg

Also saw this guy at the local tire shop that took his jeep to 4wheel parts and they nailed him for $5k in suspension. He said he told them he wanted the best ride for street and he never goes off-road. They sold him a rubicon express kit with all 8 arms, extended brake lines, new trac bars front and rear and king remote reservoir shocks with the tuning knob.
78708d7496556dda0d3922a05a7a29e7.jpg

For the price of less than a fifth he could have done the EVO E for ER and had a way better ride. The. Again I do not shop at 4Wheel Parts just for that reason.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

For the price of less than a fifth he could have done the EVO E for ER and had a way better ride. The. Again I do not shop at 4Wheel Parts just for that reason.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Could of had bolt on coil overs for less.

Top Bottom