Random Photos

Clem319

Installed my Red top last August, never missed a beat. This last winter was rough....many mornings it was -25C....just turn the key with confidence and way you go.

I had one in my old jeep with tons of accessories running off of it and never had an issue. It would be months in between starts and it never missed a beat. I was just wondering if something has changed?

David1tontj

Why do they suck now?

Installed my Red top last August, never missed a beat. This last winter was rough....many mornings it was -25C....just turn the key with confidence and way you go.

I had one in my old jeep with tons of accessories running off of it and never had an issue. It would be months in between starts and it never missed a beat. I was just wondering if something has changed?

They used to be great.. I had one that lasted me 5 years of hard use and was still awesome when I sold the rig. Never had any problems winching or anything. When they were made in USA.

Then, several years back, (maybe 5?) they changed the exterior appearance, lowered the price, and started making them in China.... I've heard several people having terrible experiences with them now. Like dying under 1 year....

Just not the battery it used to be..

I've heard good things about the diehard platinum.

Clem319

They used to be great.. I had one that lasted me 5 years of hard use and was still awesome when I sold the rig. Never had any problems winching or anything. When they were made in USA.

Then, several years back, (maybe 5?) they changed the exterior appearance, lowered the price, and started making them in China.... I've heard several people having terrible experiences with them now. Like dying under 1 year....

Just not the battery it used to be..

I've heard good things about the diehard platinum.

That's too bad. Glad I didn't waste my money on another one

David1tontj

That's too bad. Glad I didn't waste my money on another one

I used to be a major fan of optima. I swore by them.. It took me at least a dozen stories of bad batteries for me to believe they were not as good now. It saddens me every time I see a good, solid product go to crap when they move to China to save a buck.

Just like warn with the VR series winch. Truly sad.

Brankz

Oreilly's auto parts. Branks said he'd give 60% off in another post. :thumb;

Heck yea bro, if I'm in the store 10% but if I buy it like if it is for me it's more than 40% so if any of you need something let me know 👍

Brankz

I'm in Saint Diago BranKzie what's a good place to visit? DD? Lol.

Dunking for sure but I like Coronado, in the Coronado hotel, they have the best buffet yup it's in the high price but for food that's not a problem yup the beach is awesome too

Top Bottom