Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Tigereye10

Just wondering if anyone would happen to have a Flashcal they could bring with them so I can change my tire size for the new ones, not affecting my gas mileage too much but having my speedo off by 5 over is killing me :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just wondering if anyone would happen to have a Flashcal they could bring with them so I can change my tire size for the new ones, not affecting my gas mileage too much but having my speedo off by 5 over is killing me :crazyeyes:

they are vin locked so you cant borrow one sadly. i would suggest the AEV as its a little cheaper and does the same thing as the flashcal. plus its a good thing to have.

JLSilerJK

Hi, I havent posted here yet; I was just looking at Rausch yesterday online through the BOH trails. Really want to go but it would be a stretch. I have a work requirement til 4:30 est on friday in chicago. Sat would be a long long day any way I try to break it down... Anyone heading there from the midwest (Chicago) for this date?

noroad

Hi, I havent posted here yet; I was just looking at Rausch yesterday online through the BOH trails. Really want to go but it would be a stretch. I have a work requirement til 4:30 est on friday in chicago. Sat would be a long long day any way I try to break it down... Anyone heading there from the midwest (Chicago) for this date?

I think Tigereye10 is the the only one near there in Ohio!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So I'm trying a new angle to make this trip work... are there any good/romantic bed and breakfast places near Rausch?

2014 JKUR

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I'm trying a new angle to make this trip work... are there any good/romantic bed and breakfast places near Rausch?

2014 JKUR

the comfort inn :yup: :cheesy::cheesy:

lol in all seriousness tho i have no idea. i would google it and see if you can find any in tremont or pine grove.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
the comfort inn :yup: :cheesy::cheesy:

lol in all seriousness tho i have no idea. i would google it and see if you can find any in tremont or pine grove.

Yup. That's step two lol. First is always ask the locals through WOL! :D

2014 JKUR

JKWrang

2014 JKUR

Whats more romantic than a jeep adventure?

Top down
Getting muddy

Just play "mud on the tires" by brad paisley and get it going :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whats more romantic than a jeep adventure?

Top down
Getting muddy

Just play "mud on the tires" by brad paisley and get it going :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Actually that's a great idea! However my wife is staying home and I'm bringing my brother ;) lol

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

2014 JKUR

You want romance? IMHO twin pines campground. Get a small cabin, it's right near the park. The scenery is gorgeous, there's a carousel (chick's love those) you can have a campfire, there's plenty of open ground to go for a walk together. If I could get my girl to go with me this is where we'd stay.

noroad

You want romance? IMHO twin pines campground. Get a small cabin, it's right near the park. The scenery is gorgeous, there's a carousel (chick's love those) you can have a campfire, there's plenty of open ground to go for a walk together. If I could get my girl to go with me this is where we'd stay.

we just did this for a week at RC and the cabin was an H cabin, was really nice!

KingCopperhead

we just did this for a week at RC and the cabin was an H cabin, was really nice!

That was what I wanted to do but they were booked solid. Comfort in was nice though and the Trailfest group I was with had the Pavillion and dining hall locked up for us to use through the weekend so still got to enjoy the campground a bit.

Can't wait to go back,

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks for the info fellas. I'm still hoping to make it up there. We will see.

2014 JKUR

GRNHORN

2014 JKUR

Your married, what do you need romance for? Just tell her those days are over, you don't have to impress her anymore she fell for it and now she is stuck. :cheesy::beer:

Top Bottom