Rausch Creek 09/20/14

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Told the wife about the trip this morning. She's excited and booking the Comfort Inn today. She reminded me about the BoH program from there (we've been working on getting them slowly). Do you plan on hitting any of Crawler Ridge? I won't put a badge on Beast if I didn't run at least a good segment of the trail it's from. We stayed an extra day at Drummond to hit the actual BoH trail, which was only half as difficult as everything else we'd run the previous 2 days there. I can do the same thing on Sun if you don't plan on running it.

I want to say I'm in, just move me up now to make sure I get one of the 20 spots. The only problem is, if I can't figure out Beast's issues and have to back out, I feel like it'd be a **** move to do so last minute.

This is designed to be more of a beginners/noobie day so crawler ridge is out of the picture lol this is why Noroad and I are parking the jeep for the day so we can teach everyone and help them learn. We will be doing mainly greens with a few blues for those feeling brave.

Buster3479

Sounds like a blast. Having never been there, I wasn't sure of Crawler Ridge. It's rated 5 through 9, and those are very different #'s.

Last edited:

noroad

Sounds like a blast. Having never been there, I wasn't sure of Crawler Ridge. It's rated 5 through 9, and those are very different #'s.

crawler ridge is fun but deff not for the skill level and group size that we have this trip! With that being said we tend to do a small 4-7 rig day once every couple months for the hard trails, this would be a trip you would want to jump on for that trail type. As it usually ends up being pretty crazy. The reason we do 4-7 is to keep it small so that we can hit harder trails with less problems as well as many more trails that day(aka cover more ground). I would say this trip will be good for you to come meet some people and i promise that i will get you on some hard trails that day!

Emptybrass

what nights are most of you staying? Fri or sat or both?
Wife will be going away so I am seriously thing about staying over. just want to know what night(s)

Excited for my first trip! I think my boys are more excited then me :yup: Once my northridge order arrives!!

Armydog

Wife will be going away so I am seriously thing about staying over. just want to know what night(s)

Excited for my first trip! I think my boys are more excited then me :yup: Once my northridge order arrives!!

Fri and Sat for me. Probably head home on Sunday-ish.

Tigereye10

Stepdad and myself will be staying Friday and Saturday, but heading out Sunday morning because I do have to go in for work that night.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think I have to find the hardware, but ill offer this up again. Have my stock rubi sliders for a 2 dr if anyone is interested.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I'll be staying Sat-Sun at the hotel. Planning on leaving Sun at 6am to be home by 11ish.

scull20

We r staying fri from 4pm till early sunday am! We can all try and get dinner fri night?

I don't think I'll make it for dinner. I'm leaving work around 5 pm in NJ and hopping on 80 West to 81 South. I should be around for post dinner drinks if anyone is up for it.

noroad

I don't think I'll make it for dinner. I'm leaving work around 5 pm in NJ and hopping on 80 West to 81 South. I should be around for post dinner drinks if anyone is up for it.

Sounds good ill be drinking in the hotel as well!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't think I will be down Friday night but might stay Saturday night to hang and talk about the day. I will let you know

Emptybrass

would anyone recommend extending the breather tubes for this trip? Trying to make of list of stuff to do before I go.

Yep! What's your name? Plan on staying at the hotel? Just need to know so I can add you to the list

Dave. Not staying at the hotel. Plan on going up in the morning and meeting you guys there. I plan on bringing my daughter. She's 17. Hope that's not an issue. Let me know.

Top Bottom