Rausch Creek 09/20/14

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Dave. Not staying at the hotel. Plan on going up in the morning and meeting you guys there. I plan on bringing my daughter. She's 17. Hope that's not an issue. Let me know.

Nope not an issue at all! I will add you to the list now

DCSEA

Dave. Not staying at the hotel. Plan on going up in the morning and meeting you guys there. I plan on bringing my daughter. She's 17. Hope that's not an issue. Let me know.

I'm bringing my 17 year old son... Don't worry he's well behaved!

Nope not an issue at all! I will add you to the list now

Great! Really looking forward to this! Thanks!

Got a recommendation for a CB? Need to pick one up. Also, any other associated equipment you recommend? Just put a winch on and got the recommended recovery gear. Other than that, I'm bone stock.

DCSEA

Got a recommendation for a CB? Need to pick one up. Also, any other associated equipment you recommend? Just put a winch on and got the recommended recovery gear. Other than that, I'm bone stock.

I took my stock 2014 Rubi out here on day 30 of ownership (700 miles) in the snow and had a great time and made it through everything. Only needed a little winch pull coming out of the lake Christy area.

BTW: I use a handheld midland CB. does the job for the trail riding.

I took my stock 2014 Rubi out here on day 30 of ownership (700 miles) in the snow and had a great time and made it through everything. Only needed a little winch pull coming out of the lake Christy area.

BTW: I use a handheld midland CB. does the job for the trail riding.

We (wife, daughter, dog) went last year. Took their 101 class. That's the only time I've ever been truly off road. Had a blast! I'm hooked. I've been wanting to get out but don't have any friends to go with. That's the primary reason I joined this forum.

Regarding the handheld. I've been thinking about getting one. Time to hit up Amazon and see whats what.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I have the cobra 29 lx. Great radio. You don't need one for the trip as mentioned on the first post but it's recommended. Other than that straps if you have them (just in case) and tools just incase. NOROAD and I will be bringing a lot of gear as well if we need it which we shouldn't.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have the cobra 29 lx. Great radio. You don't need one for the trip as mentioned on the first post but it's recommended. Other than that straps if you have them (just in case) and tools just incase. NOROAD and I will be bringing a lot of gear as well if we need it which we shouldn't.

Ill make sure to get myself stuck somehow so you can rescue me

Miss Boss

Sad I'm going to miss this one! (Sept. 20th is my wedding day.) Hopefully someone will want to plan something for October with camping before it gets too cold. ;) :beer:

ZuidJK

Unfortunatly I can't make it I have to work that Saturday...but Sunday and Monday are my days off so if anyone is down I'll make the drive down hah...really bummed though haven't been on a WOL run yet.

Emptybrass

Ok working on fixing my aev bumper now. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409869851.076654.jpg
Got my winch plates ready
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409869873.625934.jpg
And my bar
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409869893.193315.jpg
Just waiting on my 2.5"Bb and wheel spacers from north ridge.
Also (finally) scored a set of rubi takeoff wheel and tire combo from dcsea!!

Emptybrass

Also got a room booked for Saturday night. I will keep checking daily if something non smoking opens for Friday.

Top Bottom