Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Excellent! I will know for sure after Thurs when the lift and tires get installed. Looks like it will be a great time.

WC is a small town so I'm sure we will bump into each other. I'm in a 14 white JKUR with PS bumpers, skid, AEV Savegre wheels and domed X hood.

EDIT - you are the last maybe and the list is closed as of now only, maybe members can get on the run. please still post up as we can put your names down as a wait list if someone drops out!

Last edited:
Excellent! I will know for sure after Thurs when the lift and tires get installed. Looks like it will be a great time.

WC is a small town so I'm sure we will bump into each other. I'm in a 14 white JKUR with PS bumpers, skid, AEV Savegre wheels and domed X hood.

sounds good just let us know!

ok cool! yea its a small big town lol im in a 2011 flame red 2 door. kinda hard to miss me as im the only modified 2 door around from what i have seen. look at my profile for what i have installed lol

also make sure you stop by and give the forum a wave :yup:
http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

The list is closed as of now only, maybe members can get on the run. please still post up as we can put your names down as a wait list if someone drops out!

Front Page updated

Please take a look and let me know if things have changed for people or if something is off!

Last edited:
If anyone that is staying Friday night backs out can you please let me know. I'd like to stay Friday night with my boys as well. Thank you

just want to keep this list fresh. is everyone still planning on attending that said yes? if you are not we need to know so we can remove you. i know its 10 days out but better to ask sooner than later

Just checking in. DEFINITELY GOING!!! Can't wait for this!

Still in for this, work is a madhouse, but fuck the world..... I need this

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

The list is closed as of now only, maybe members can get on the run. please still post up as we can put your names down as a wait list if someone drops out!

Front Page updated

Please take a look and let me know if things have changed for people or if something is off!

bumping this for those that may have missed andrew's post.

Just installed julies new skid plates, as well as changed the oil. We only have to install the cb next whats on your guys list???

Rubi sliders to help protect the jeep a little more than the Sport offered - repainted (mostly) and just waiting to mount tomorrow.

Other than that, basic routine maintenance pre-trip and that's all i have on my agenda!!!

Test the long list of parts put on in the last 2 weeks this weekend, and then install my skids next week... I hope they show up in time... :bored01:

Top Bottom