Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Emptybrass

They had a room open for Friday night so I will be coming up as soon as my boys get home from school. Should be up there 6-630. Any plans for the night as of yet?

noroad

They had a room open for Friday night so I will be coming up as soon as my boys get home from school. Should be up there 6-630. Any plans for the night as of yet?

very nice, think we can try and do a dinner thing at 7-730 if people want? there is a small pub down the street 5 mins that is good! Deff having drinks at the hotel lobby!

Also looks like there is another non smoking room open for the weekend if someone else was looking!

Last edited:

JKWrang

What NOROAD said. My lease is up on the 23rd so I need a loan to buy it from the ally. Once done I will just owe money to another bank till I can own the title :rolls eyes:

Will they even recognize it though? When they try to repo it they will be looking for a teeny tiny sport not a monster

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicon55

Thanks for the heads up on the no smoking room being available. Been waiting for something to open up. Beer to you

Last edited:

noroad

So darkknight1991(norwood) and i (weymouth) are planning to leave mass at about 9am so that we can get there before 5pm. let us know if you want to meet up along the way and ride down with us!

So darkknight1991(norwood) and i (weymouth) are planning to leave mass at about 9am so that we can get there before 5pm. let us know if you want to meet up along the way and ride down with us!

We also have to stop in Woodstock, CT to pick up my brother along the way as well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
looks like i might come up friday night now. i have a drivers test with ups early in the morning friday so i could come up after.

Top Bottom