Rausch Creek 09/20/14

noroad

Well we have hit 10 people so here is what will be givin away to one lucky member!

Attachments

• jj1.jpg
    jj1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 129

dannymalkin

Following up - my name is Daniel and I have a cb already, and everything else is good except I just need to confirm the date! So still a maybe for now...

JKFlyer

Nice we deff will be having drinks, i will move you to the yes list then?

Not yet. My wife works some weekends and won't know her Sept schedule until the very end of August. If she's working, I've got kid patrol and not sure its realistic to bring him. TBD. Please keep me as a maybe

That aside...I'm Mike and I'm a Jeepaholic! Have a Cb and disconnects...37s, regeared etc. The hesitation will be me...not the jeep!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Tigereye10

Everything is looking good for a vacation day for Thursday night from work, I'd say its a solid yes for me! Will be booking the hotel on Friday, cant wait! :clap2: Hopefully I'll have my tires by then as well!

JKWrang

Not yet. My wife works some weekends and won't know her Sept schedule until the very end of August. If she's working, I've got kid patrol and not sure its realistic to bring him. TBD. Please keep me as a maybe

That aside...I'm Mike and I'm a Jeepaholic! Have a Cb and disconnects...37s, regeared etc. The hesitation will be me...not the jeep!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

How old is your boy?

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

I'm going hook a CB up this week. I'm ordering an SWR meter for cheap from Amazon and I can toss it in the back if anyone needs to borrow it when we get there.

GRNHORN

My name is Scott, my room is booked at the comfort inn for Fri and Sat. I may or may not have company, it will depend on my sons school and work schedule.

Steve if he don't come the seat will be open and as I stated before you are welcome to it.

noroad

Just checking back in. I'm nick by the way but I'm 90% sure I'll be up and I'll just meet at RC. I'm fairly local

Nice man hope to see you there!

I'm going hook a CB up this week. I'm ordering an SWR meter for cheap from Amazon and I can toss it in the back if anyone needs to borrow it when we get there.

Sweet as i might have to use it on the new CB im putting in the ladies jeep!

Everything is looking good for a vacation day for Thursday night from work, I'd say its a solid yes for me! Will be booking the hotel on Friday, cant wait! :clap2: Hopefully I'll have my tires by then as well!

Sounds great, glad to hear the good news!

mikefishes

Looking forward to this trip!

I want to try really hard to make this as informative as possible! Try and turn this into a mini 101 class for us and save you about $100 for the day.

If we have a lot of people that day I will be leaving my rig in the parking lot for the day so it's easier for me to move around and help spot and teach people. If I take my rig on the trails I will have an open seat or two so that you can ride along on harder trails that we may come upon.

Looking forward to this and hoping for a decent turn out!

Ok guy after talking to a number of people about wanting a trip to Rausch creek in the near future we came up with this saturday! This trip out we are going to have it open it everyone that wants to wheel, depending on the size of the group and rigs we will be running greens and light blues (also we will be running some trails that have purple/black loops/off shoots for people wanting to test the waters, this part is 100% optional. with that being said steve and i have talked about mainly spotting people through trail). This is a great time to come for new wheelers or owners, as it will be almost a 101 type day, also this is a good place to start if you have a stock jeep and wish to sit/ride in other jeeps(so if your on the fence about a lift or tire size now is the time). If you have any questions at all please post up or PM me! We also please ask that you have a CB in your rig, (recommended)!

Rausch Creek Park
http://rc4x4.org/

Address
453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

Where I will be staying friday and saturday night!
The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-pine_grove-pennsylvania-PA130#listpos1

A list of other places to camp/stay!
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Whos going
1)noroad (Andrew) Comfort inn
2Youngfire (Julie) Comfort inn
3)Cozdude (Steve) Thinking
4)Darkknight1991 (John) comfort inn
5)JkWrang (Mike)
6)GRNHorn (Scott) Comfort inn
7)GregMort13 (Greg) comfort inn
8)maxcustody (Scott) camping thing or Comfort inn
9)seanb123 RC parking lot
10) Tigereye10 (tiger or Charity) Comfort inn
11) scull20 (Ryan) comfort inn

Maybe
1)MR.Ty (Tyler) Comfort inn
2)JKflyer (Mike) comfort inn
3)sheaffadelic (nicK) rc
4)dannymalkin (Dan??)
5)
6)

COUNT ME IN. Will be good to meet some new guys and see some old ones! It's been too long!

Top Bottom