Rausch Creek 09/20/14

I hate the fact that you are correct.. Gonna try and work this out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Fuck it, I'm putting in a leave request for 20SEP, can I bring my dog?

Fuck it, I'm putting in a leave request for 20SEP, can I bring my dog?

I'm fairly certain I read on the Rausch Creek website that dogs were allowed so long as they remained leashed. May want to take a quick look to confirm.

I'm fairly certain I read on the Rausch Creek website that dogs were allowed so long as they remained leashed. May want to take a quick look to confirm.

they are allowed. NUBS MCGEE from the forum here brought his dog with him all the time.

they are allowed. NUBS MCGEE from the forum here brought his dog with him all the time.

Agreed, I was just at T4TTs last weekend and there were at least 50 dogs.

Sorry, I am going to have to skip this one. It will likely be later in the fall before I can make i back out east. When I do, I want to hit mostly blacks with a touch of red. (If it's dry, wet I may back off some)

Sorry, I am going to have to skip this one. It will likely be later in the fall before I can make i back out east. When I do, I want to hit mostly blacks with a touch of red. (If it's dry, wet I may back off some)

soudns good Jay. we can deff plan a blacks day here in the near future :yup:

soudns good Jay. we can deff plan a blacks day here in the near future :yup:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

This is the wrong place to post I know.... so shoot me, but here we are on Crawler Ridge last Saturday :D

10003964_626202634159618_8628018138610240302_n.jpg

I thought something was wrong because two people yelled to stop! Then, I learn it was so they could take pics :crazyeyes:

Hey Idk if u guys know, but there is an app in the app store and Google play store called maplets. It's 2.99$. U buy it and then u download all the maps for Rausch Creek, and it uses your phones GPS to locate u in the park. Well worth the 2.99.

Attachments

• 1408021676489.jpg
    1408021676489.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 73
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

This is the wrong place to post I know.... so shoot me, but here we are on Crawler Ridge last Saturday :D

View attachment 95541

I thought something was wrong because two people yelled to stop! Then, I learn it was so they could take pics :crazyeyes:

lol! i love when that happens! thats a great shot btw. one of these days i will force myself to try a red

Hey Idk if u guys know, but there is an app in the app store and Google play store called maplets. It's 2.99$. U buy it and then u download all the maps for Rausch Creek, and it uses your phones GPS to locate u in the park. Well worth the 2.99.

thats pretty sweet! deff a good tool to have for the noobies so they know where we are. i think i know this place like the back of my hand by now lol

you planning on joining us? it would be nice to have another vet on the trails to help with the noobies :thumb:

Definitely looking forward to this. Just a heads up. Id rather get rid of them to you guys. If anyones interested i have rough country 50in led mounts and RI 20" bar hood mount i decided to not use. We can work out a price. They were on my jeep for a month tops. Will consider any trades

Gonna have to back out of this. The annual VA4WD trail ride is the same time......sucks. I was looking forward to meeting you all

Last edited:

That is niffty. Do you have to have your data on as well or does it just go off of your GPS?

Top Bottom