Rausch Creek 09/20/14

I suppose I should have looked into it prior to buying, but the Uniden CB I just installed over the weekend has a build-in SWR meter.

That being said, I've got a standalone SWR meter + jumper COAX that I no longer need.

If anyone who is planning on going to this trip in a few weeks would like to take these off my hands at no cost then please let me know. I would rather see that they get used than collect dust in my garage.

But wait there's more! I also have an external CB speaker with 6'-0" cord and a Firestik 3-way universal antenna mount.

If there's no interest in these for this small group, then I'll put them up for the rest of the forum after the trip because I know there was a few guys who wanted to use the SWR meter.

Hahaha I did the same thing! lol

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

I suppose I should have looked into it prior to buying, but the Uniden CB I just installed over the weekend has a build-in SWR meter.

That being said, I've got a standalone SWR meter + jumper COAX that I no longer need.

If anyone who is planning on going to this trip in a few weeks would like to take these off my hands at no cost then please let me know. I would rather see that they get used than collect dust in my garage.

But wait there's more! I also have an external CB speaker with 6'-0" cord and a Firestik 3-way universal antenna mount.

If there's no interest in these for this small group, then I'll put them up for the rest of the forum after the trip because I know there was a few guys who wanted to use the SWR meter.

Ill take them off your hands!

Anyone bringing kiddos this trip? My boys 6&7 want to go. Don't want to mess it up if no other kids are going

nope but then again i dont have any kids lol they are more than welcome to come. Is it safe to assume you will be joining us? if so i can add you to the going list or the maybe list if your not sure

Move me and castaway to the solid maybe column. I think work will be ok, now working on "Household 6" for a hall pass......

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom