RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Not gonna pull a tom and quote EVERYONE.

Hope you didn't break anything important Mike.

I had a blast yesterday guys and I think dad had fun too.

Sent from my phone?

I had SUCH a good time wheeling, meeting you all and getting to knoe my Jeep! The BSBC was real good to me and my rockin stock!

Not as good to my gas tank skid, but I can attest that that thing does its friggin JOB!

Thankd again for setting this up and to NoRoad for being my A Driver

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Guys, it was great meeting all of you, I'm already looking forward to next time. Truly a great group to not only wheel with, but also to hang out with. You guys are awesome.

I'm heading back up to RC this coming Sat if anyone is interested. We have 5 jeeps heading up and I'll make sure they all catch the Wayalife bug.

Oh, this is for KP and only KP..... Keep it tight

Nate

Hey guys! Nice wheelin with everyone yesterday. It was great meeting some classy folks out there! Definitely looking forward to the next trip. Perhaps next time I won't be so stock. My skids took a very nice beating. Either I need more skids or lift the thing. Or tires.. Thinking..ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382894069.230804.jpg

Just got home. Thanks everyone for another fantastic weekend. Thanks Dr. Madness for organizing it and thank you Nate for accidentally leading us to some harder trails and spotting me through. I'm proud to say I did them. Special thanks for KP, Scott, and JKWrang for helping me install the skid plate. I had a terrific time and can't wait until we get something else planned.

The force will be with you.... always

Just got home. Thanks everyone for another fantastic weekend. Thanks Dr. Madness for organizing it and thank you Nate for accidentally leading us to some harder trails and spotting me through. I'm proud to say I did them. Special thanks for KP, Scott, and JKWrang for helping me install the skid plate. I had a terrific time and can't wait until we get something else planned.

Anytime bud, anytime! Good to meet you and glad you had a blast!

Just got home and the first thing i did was to fire the computer up.I can honestly tell you again and again my wife and I had an awesome time wheeling and camping with new and old friends.there will be many more trips to come and i can hardly wait to do it all over again.

A Special thanks to Steve,KP and Nate for leading the groups.

MikeO ,I hope everything is ok with your Ankle and a speedy recovery.
ScottC (THE ENFORCER),glad to help anytime
KPM171,thank you for the MAGNAFLOW wake up call
BAMFR,next time we are going to wheel together
Tacker,we tricked you,we wheeled on saturday not sunday
Alan30..no more Confort Inn please
Aeraun...Rocco my man (diff covers next time)
Veetz.....Back to your corner.
Jkwrangler....the Soil gang...great meeting you
NoRoad....no ride, no nothing...what can i say.
Concarne....we made the wrong turn,your stock Rubi did some blacks,yay.
Lavagulin...My Main man Justin rocked the TJ
FuriousDz..Great meeting you guys and the bulldoggie
Bl17z90...Glad to see you and bring Sr more often
USMCJK...Eddie you finally made it ,my friend .
Jethro71...you can wheel with us Anytime.
72blubyu...great meeting you
H8mud...there's always next time.

I was not able to get much video footage this time since i was covering the tale of the blue ride,but i'm quite sure Nate's crew will put a nice video for everyone to enjoy.
WE'LL SEE YOU SOON GUYS.:)

Last edited:
Hey guys! Nice wheelin with everyone yesterday. It was great meeting some classy folks out there! Definitely looking forward to the next trip. Perhaps next time I won't be so stock. My skids took a very nice beating. Either I need more skids or lift the thing. Or tires.. Thinking..View attachment 54412

Hey man i would strongly recommend a lift and tires to help avoid doing some actual damage and it would make your life a bit easier too.

If you have any questions on what kind of parts you may want don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my phone?

Oh and btw Heather said she can't wait till spring so she can come out and hang with you all again. I think she was a little bit jelous that I took dad.

Oh and I did all of yesterday on 3 hours of sleep :D

Sent from my phone?

KP just stole burning wood from a fire using beer cans and ran into a tree.......... douchebag.......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app
I didn't steal it... I asked if I could take it and the guys said to help myself. :D

I had SUCH a good time wheeling, meeting you all and getting to knoe my Jeep! The BSBC was real good to me and my rockin stock!

Not as good to my gas tank skid, but I can attest that that thing does its friggin JOB!

Thankd again for setting this up and to NoRoad for being my A Driver

You are welcome guys :)

Glad to see everyone so far got home safely and it sounds like a killer time was had by all:D

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well I made it home safely after 4.5 hours on the road to CT. I have to say thank you for allowing me to come out with you guys on this trip, I had a BLAST! Glad to see there are still good people in this world and even better....they drive Jeeps.:thumb:

Hope to meet up again sometime in the future. Ed thanks for everything! :clap2: Nate thanks for showing us the trails and keeping us safe. :yup: To everyone else, it was great meeting new people and putting a face to a name. Sadly I have forgotten your name already :thinking: and there were too many Eddies, including myself. :standing wave:

Top Bottom