Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

bkac

Caught the Bug
I would't expect people to want to drive further than necessary but if you want to store doors in Reno I have room and they are secure...unless Eddie still needs some. ;)

As of today I am still up in the air. "Somebody" needs a couple of new tires to arrive in time. :cheesy:

No excuses boys!
1412127821306.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to weld to the axle? Should I weld to the axle also?

Get that axle good and hot while your welding them to it, make that axle smile pretty for you. Then do what I do with my mrs, I just yell "Oops!" And run right out and buy a new one, yup. Hey don't forget the tires too, maybe accidentally drop some slag on one or two of them. Lmao

Panda

Get that axle good and hot while your welding them to it, make that axle smile pretty for you. Then do what I do with my mrs, I just yell "Oops!" And run right out and buy a new one, yup. Hey don't forget the tires too, maybe accidentally drop some slag on one or two of them. Lmao

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412132555.186982.jpg ...........

So we only have a few more days before the trip. Anyone else want to join last minute??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Nice use of bolt hangers. What kind are those? They look like they are set up different than normal climbing hangars.

Bought a set for the JK to put up on the roll bar in the back. They make great tie downs. I copied someone on the forum. Prob you!

They are Fixe #13
Amazon description
The Fixe #013 Plated Steel Hanger is rated at 25kn and is suited for all but the most corrosive conditions. Model #013 will accommodate two carabiners, has three dimples to help prevent spinning and is cut from 4mm plated stock. 25kn CE 4mm stock 10mm (3/8") bolt hole

--rccrwlr.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Bought a set for the JK to put up on the roll bar in the back. They make great tie downs. I copied someone on the forum. Prob you!

They are Fixe #13
Amazon description
The Fixe #013 Plated Steel Hanger is rated at 25kn and is suited for all but the most corrosive conditions. Model #013 will accommodate two carabiners, has three dimples to help prevent spinning and is cut from 4mm plated stock. 25kn CE 4mm stock 10mm (3/8") bolt hole

--rccrwlr.

Do you have any details on those hangers? :D. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Yes I have a few lol

I'm borrowing a unit from a friend for fun and he only has the basic kit and doesn't think it has a suction mount. Thought it would be fun to play around.

Additionally my son decided he wanted to go to a Big and Rich concert instead of the Rubicon so I have an extra seat if anyone needs a one. Winey crying kids get the duct tape treatment.

--rccrwlr.

I'm borrowing a unit from a friend for fun and he only has the basic kit and doesn't think it has a suction mount. Thought it would be fun to play around.

Additionally my son decided he wanted to go to a Big and Rich concert instead of the Rubicon so I have an extra seat if anyone needs a one. Winey crying kids get the duct tape treatment.

--rccrwlr.

I'll grab a couple. I should bring my base helmet with my gopole so you can do bobble head reaction shots hahahaha

Top Bottom