Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Rccrwlr

I'll grab a couple. I should bring my base helmet with my gopole so you can do bobble head reaction shots hahahaha

Sounds like fun. I hear that if your a contributing WOL member with over 1000 posts you can send your video footage to Eddie and Cindy and they will make you a video!!

--rccrwlr.

But are you coming is the question? Need any help? I'm not in the area and I need to pack myself but if you want to bring the rig up I have some wrenches and can supervise well!

--rccrwlr.

Of course we're coming. It's just a simple clutch replacement, I'll have it up and running tomorrow. Pretty sure reassembly will go a lot fast than the tear down. Can't wait to fire it up and check out that new Rubicon T-Case out on the back 40, lol.

I'll be bringing my gopro. I got it for Christmas and haven't used it yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're ready :) stop over thinking it haha

Not really worried about the Jeep, I was speaking about a place to sleep, My little tent is currently camping elsewhere. Didn't pull the trigger on the hammock yet... So I will be sleeping in the Jeep :thumb:

Got the mornings covered though! :D

2014-10-01 13.45.55.jpg

Will you bring a few of the stick on ones please!

Turns out most of my goPros and these are with my oldest at College :doh:

I do have 1 goPro left that I will throw in the bag

Everyone does no there are outhouses along the trail. And one right where we are gonna camp friday night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom