Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Not really worried about the Jeep, I was speaking about a place to sleep, My little tent is currently camping elsewhere. Didn't pull the trigger on the hammock yet... So I will be sleeping in the Jeep :thumb:

Got the mornings covered though! :D

View attachment 103258

Turns out most of my goPros and these are with my oldest at College :doh:

I do have 1 goPro left that I will throw in the bag

I have another hammock if ya need.

Like Ricky said there are outhouses along the trail but they are in different stages of functionality haha. Big thing is having wag bags for those "in between" areas and if the Rangers or sheriffs want to ask for them.

Well I will be running solo this weekend. My kids pulled a great one and got in big trouble today. So they no longer get to go camping and wheeling. Guess my pile of stuff just got even smaller.

I spoke too soon, Mumbo isn't quite alive yet. Houston, we have a problem. Clutch won't engage :banghead: :tantrum: :stick hiting:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I spoke too soon, Mumbo isn't quite alive yet. Houston, we have a problem. Clutch won't engage :banghead: :tantrum: :stick hiting:

Did you install the clutch fork? Any parts left under Jeep?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you install the clutch fork? Any parts left under Jeep?

4 exhaust bolts is all I had left over. I expected to replace those and I did. I'm looking to see how to bleed it. I'm pretty sure that's the problem. On another note, that new transfer case is way low, lmao. I actually don't need a clutch at all in 4low, it just idles right into first gear pretty much.

bkac

Caught the Bug
4 exhaust bolts is all I had left over. I expected to replace those and I did. I'm looking to see how to bleed it. I'm pretty sure that's the problem. On another note, that new transfer case is way low, lmao. I actually don't need a clutch at all in 4low, it just idles right into first gear pretty much.

Find the sweet spot and kill the neutral safety switch and you can make it without the clutch pedal at all. If you didn't crack loose the clutch line or slave cylinder you should not have to bleed it. Did you make sure the slave cylinder rod is lined up correctly?

Find the sweet spot and kill the neutral safety switch and you can make it without the clutch pedal at all. If you didn't crack loose the clutch line or slave cylinder you should not have to bleed it. Did you make sure the slave cylinder rod is lined up correctly?

Pulled the slave back out. It was in correct, I know because it had fresh grease on the end of it from where it rides on the clutch fork. Tried bleeding it, no go. It's official, we're out. There's no way I can pull it and reinstall in time.

Rccrwlr

Pulled the slave back out. It was in correct, I know because it had fresh grease on the end of it from where it rides on the clutch fork. Tried bleeding it, no go. It's official, we're out. There's no way I can pull it and reinstall in time.

Drive up on another car. I have a seat and so does Jason. There will be plenty of room!!

--rccrwlr.

Panda

Don't give up Lee you got time, it'll go faster the second time, do you know why it's not working? I'm gonna be bummed if you don't make it

Don't give up Lee you got time, it'll go faster the second time, do you know why it's not working? I'm gonna be bummed if you don't make it

All I can think of is that it doesn't like the Centerforce clutch. It's too late to get another clutch tonight. Eventhough the old one was still in pretty good shape, I'm reluctant to put it back it.

JKWrang

All I can think of is that it doesn't like the Centerforce clutch. It's too late to get another clutch tonight. Eventhough the old one was still in pretty good shape, I'm reluctant to put it back it.

If you think itll run and get you through the rubicon, id just run it til you can troubleshoot this new one or find a suita le replacement.

Go to the Rubicon! !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug

Put the clutch back in, you got to come!

Put the old clutch back in. You better be there. You can't back out now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You guys are killing me! I'm going to eat then go tear it back down TONIGHT. I can't get a new one till morning but at least I'll have it ready for the new one.
Brandon, disregard, I'll get the doors up there one way or another.

Panda

You guys are killing me! I'm going to eat then go tear it back down TONIGHT. I can't get a new one till morning but at least I'll have it ready for the new one.
Brandon, disregard, I'll get the doors up there one way or another.

YES! Go Lee go! You got this! :thumb:

Top Bottom