Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Ok sounds good. You camping with us tonight or meeting tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We'll meet you bright and early tomorrow. I have a room in pollock pines where I intend to enjoy a much needed shower. Dammit! I forgot to pack my rubber duckie

MTG

Caught the Bug
Have a great trip everyone. Panda and CP should still have my number in case something happens and you need something from the Reno side.

If they don't, they can get it off the port-a-potty wall at rubicon springs. :cheesy:

Crawler Kitty

Have a great trip everyone. Panda and CP should still have my number in case something happens and you need something from the Reno side.

Thanks Sharkey yep we do! Panda and Kitty have launched we're on Hwy 12 should be there around 10-10:30 pm! Woohoo!

Note: I was going to use tonight to bake cookies but you knuckleheads convinced Panda to go up tonight so you just get us and no cookies!

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

Thanks Sharkey yep we do! Panda and Kitty have launched we're on Hwy 12 should be there around 10-10:30 pm! Woohoo!

Note: I was going to use tonight to bake cookies but you knuckleheads convinced Panda to go up tonight so you just get us and no cookies!

That's okay you're better anyhow:) can't wait to see you guys! !

tdijet

If anyone sees this before the loon lake meet-up. Wifey wins, I'm not going to make this one. It's our anniversary weekend and she wants more relaxing. Have fun! At least the Cherokee all done, for now.

sean112280

If anyone sees this before the loon lake meet-up. Wifey wins, I'm not going to make this one. It's our anniversary weekend and she wants more relaxing. Have fun! At least the Cherokee all done, for now.

Would've like to seen the cherokee out there. But like they say happy wife, happy life:thumb:

pastorwug

Have fun friends - I suspect Lee was up at 0400 idling his truck in anticipation - keep us caught up with pics please. :clap2:

Crawler Kitty

Made it over the finish line on our way home. Pics and stories (boy do we have stories!) to follow. Enjoyed spending the weekend with everyone! Pics with be via Panda as they're all on his phone.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
How many rubicon trips is this that you haven't made. Lol. bummer though. Think LoPo owes you a beer or six. 😉😂😂

- Jason

I don't know jags. But I've reached a new low with you calling me out. :grayno:

Top Bottom