Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, "no bypass Bobby" my family, and our "Orange Prius" just pulled in! Can't wait to look at the photos and thanks for an epic weekend! Can't wait for Moab! You guys are awesome!
Drove 850 miles, conquer the Rubicon with basically no bypasses, I'm only down a tie rod, lots of diff paint, lol, a license plate bracket, and maybe a slightly bent rear axle shaft. Good times my friends...
By the way It became a cold ride on the last hundred miles. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're home! Going to go over the 3 hours of video I have of the ass end of a Prius and see if I can load them up tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a pic of Yodaman's second intoxicated attempt at the Soupbowl. View attachment 103812 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412576513.656417.jpg And that's as far as he got, lol.

bkac

Caught the Bug
What a great time!
We have hundreds of great shots, I'll work on getting them posted!

DSCF2096.jpg

I just got home! had to stop about 300 miles out and take a little nap. I will clean off my camera after some sleep!

Hey guys, "no bypass Bobby" my family, and our "Orange Prius" just pulled in! Can't wait to look at the photos and thanks for an epic weekend! Can't wait for Moab! You guys are awesome!
Drove 850 miles, conquer the Rubicon with basically no bypasses, I'm only down a tie rod, lots of diff paint, lol, a license plate bracket, and maybe a slightly bent rear axle shaft. Good times my friends...
By the way It became a cold ride on the last hundred miles. :thumbup::thumbup:

Glad to see the Prius made it :cheesy: was a fun trip.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412607030.985722.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nah we wouldn't do that...who wants to hear about an hour and a half parallel parking expo in the little sluice :cheesy:

Don't forget to mention the heavily intoxicated random spotter (not a WAL member) lol...

Bobby: "Hey Ricky, I didn't want to say anything but I think you have a loose tie rod."

Ricky: "Why didn't you say anything?"

Bobby: "Because I didn't want you to turn around"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412612025.791120.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
That was an epic night run! Including the x-ray tent from the 50" light bar!

Ya I guess I just was laughing at that pic and thought tie rod. Oh well it all worked out. You look at your light bar wire at all?

No. I'm still laying in bed. Lol. I'm going to work in an hours. I'm not worried about it right now. I'm not even gonna unload the jeep for a few day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom