Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

JAGS

Hooked
Made it over the finish line on our way home. Pics and stories (boy do we have stories!) to follow. Enjoyed spending the weekend with everyone! Pics with be via Panda as they're all on his phone.

Looking forward to seeing all the picks!

- Jason

Just made it home. It was an epic trip. Here are a couple teaser pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1412561350557.jpg
    1412561350557.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 1412561361625.jpg
    1412561361625.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 159

Crawler Kitty

Just made it home. It was an epic trip. Here are a couple teaser pics.

Forgot to add...Thanks 2013rubirick and CrippledPetey for putting this adventure together and for the awesome spotting! Thank you firecrew1 for helping to keep the residents (two and four legged) safe and making this experience possible we toasted you and your brothers/sisters with honey! I have to say one of the most awe inspiring places I've been!

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

What an awesome trip!!! Thank you to everyone who came! It was great meeting new people and getting to see everyone! You're all great friends :) here's a few pics... 1412565149551.jpg 1412565191739.jpg 1412565226930.jpg

I have photos but none of anyone wheeling :-( however I do have quite a few "comedic" photos that will come out shortly. Here are some hints: metaljoke, orange prius and the impossible tent :cheesy:

I have photos but none of anyone wheeling :-( however I do have quite a few "comedic" photos that will come out shortly. Here are some hints: metaljoke, orange prius and the impossible tent :cheesy:

Lol. Ya metaljoke. I'm getting rid of that pile of crap.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Excellent. So bummed we couldn't join you and meet up. :(

How many rubicon trips is this that you haven't made. Lol. bummer though. Think LoPo owes you a beer or six. 

- Jason

Us too! We kept an eye out for you guys you would have enjoyed this cast of characters! Both Panda and Ridge and everyone else are driving so I got to post up before them! :p

blame me. This was on me, not MTG. Tires didn't get installed until Sat morning and I have a blown front Tbar bushing that I didn't want to push. Super bummed. I was about 15 miles from the Tahoe side exit today and I told my wife I wonder if we'll see them pull out... then I got sad.

Glad you guys had a great time, wish I would have been able to join, can't wait for the pics and stories. :thumb:

Panda

Oh man this weekend rocked!!!! we just got home, I'm loading pics now I'd like to extend a very special thank you to Crippledpetey and RubiRick for setting this up and taking great care of us all, I'm lucky to have friends like you guys and Jk_bc_yolo, ridg3runner, Rccrwlr, branman and family's and my copilot kitty, it was a weekend of a lifetime! Good times and good memories!
Pics upcoming :rock:

Panda

Pics are taking forever to load on the iPad but here's a little entertainment while we wait ;) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412571697.863633.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412571714.365067.jpg yotaman was more worried about his 70 beers that were laying in the trail... You got it Toyota!

Top Bottom