RUSTY : 1972 Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh sorry, I was asking more along of the medium...which magazines, websites, ebay, etc.

LOL!! Sorry for the confusion. Craigslist is always the best place to start as you can find better deals on it. eBay will yield some good finds but most are typically overpriced.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Sorry for the confusion. Craigslist is always the best place to start as you can find better deals on it. eBay will yield some good finds but most are typically overpriced.

I found my "Rusty" on a snowy street in Denver from Craigslist. I think Wayalife's advice is on target. Cali, Nev, Az, NM, and other Southwestern states is where you'll find the best "Rusty" free Jeep trucks. One day there'll be a crate 350 in my "Rusty". My first choice was a 60's Jeep truck but my '92 Comanche found on the "List" totally gives me a...you get the idea! Patience and a little good luck will pay off! Good luck!!:thumb:
MJ.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Rusty just got his new plates in today :thumb:

main.php

main.php

main.php

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried jeeptruck.com:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Actually, I have but a lot of the stuff they have for sale is really old. Of course, even at that, I couldn't find one that I need. The 72's still had the old Gladiator tailgates which were a bit narrower. Thanks just the same though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cannot believe how clean that thing is! Pickups usually get worked to death...hell of find! Well done!

Oh, believe me, we had been looking at a number of them and most were beat to all hell and none of them were drivable. On top of that, all of them were still being sold at a premium. This was a really lucky find :yup:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Oh, believe me, we had been looking at a number of them and most were beat to all hell and none of them were drivable. On top of that, all of them were still being sold at a premium. This was a really lucky find :yup:

People like you need to hit vegas and play the lotto more often. ;)

Top Bottom