Shark "Tank"

Ozon8r

Anyone know if Ozark Trail is just a Walmart rebrand of Coleman? I found this for $59. The tabletop looks a little more updated (the Coleman has a 70's pattern) and the metal is all powder coated. Apart from that, it looks the same and is less expensive.

Ozark
View attachment 203811

Coleman
View attachment 203812

Ive had the Coleman version for about ten years. Very durable and highly functional. The powder coat top is just a paper material with powder coat pattern. I nicked mine some time ago but hasn't affected the use. Well worth $59 given my experience regardless of the name :).

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

^^Very cool.

I like the idea of setting up camp and leaving with the Jeep which can be a bit of a pain if you have to put everything away to drive (a big reason why I don't like roof top tents).

I hit Wallyworld on the way home and I have to say that for $59, I'm impressed.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463539550.584130.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463539562.472481.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463539579.819952.jpg

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Shark "Tank"

Anyone know if Ozark Trail is just a Walmart rebrand of Coleman? I found this for $59. The tabletop looks a little more updated (the Coleman has a 70's pattern) and the metal is all powder coated. Apart from that, it looks the same and is less expensive.

Ozark
View attachment 203811

Coleman
View attachment 203812

Pretty sure that is the case. They sell other "ozark" products. That said, I have the Coleman version. Have set it up, but never used it out in the wild. Looks perfect for my needs and packs up nicely into itself.

I hit Wallyworld on the way home and I have to say that for $59, I'm impressed.

View attachment 203846

Just caught the rest of the thread. That looks awesome! Like the dark color. Saving a few $$ is never bad either.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have the Cobra 75 CB and notice that the cord bounces around and hits the passenger a bit. Problem solved.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463541549.941577.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Best Buy but I'm sure they have them other places. I've got some spares. If you want one pm me your address and I'll mail one to you.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463544658.670329.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Best Buy but I'm sure they have them other places. I've got some spares. If you want one pm me your address and I'll mail one to you.

View attachment 203858

Thanks for the offer and info. I don't need one right now but all kinds of ideas went through my head for future projects. Those are clean looking. You could use them for aftermarket stuff, vacuum lines, under hood wiring, etc. Are they just adhesive on the back?

EDIT: Just saw the 'peel and stick.' Very cool.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Pretty sure that is the case. They sell other "ozark" products. That said, I have the Coleman version. Have set it up, but never used it out in the wild.

Didn't you use it on the Rubicon? You mixed my mule on something like it.

Top Bottom