Shark "Tank"

I really do apologize for not chiming in sooner. CONGRATULATIONS on your new Jeep - it looks awesome and I can't wait to help you build it up :thumb:

Looks like I have morning project thanks to Trail Jeeps' super fast service and shipping

Boxes arrived in great shape...check.
All parts are there...check.
The right parts were sent...check.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437235875.842340.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I have morning project thanks to Trail Jeeps' super fast service and shipping

Boxes arrived in great shape...check.
All parts are there...check.
The right parts were sent...check.
/QUOTE]

I will have to say, my EVO trail table from northridge looked like it was drop shipped directly from 10,000 ft. When it arrived on my front porch. Everything else had been pretty decent. Glad Trail Jeeps is working out good for you!

Time to take care of some little things. On my '09 I installed climbing bolt anchors in the rear sport cage. For whatever reason, JKU's come with a nut embedded in the sport bar on each side. (If any of you know why, I'd love to hear the answer).

Anyway, here they are. Great as a hammock attachment point and also to hang bags vertically in the back.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437362365.657801.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437362382.754327.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437362398.591818.jpg

Time to take care of some little things. On my '09 I installed climbing bolt anchors in the rear sport cage. For whatever reason, JKU's come with a nut embedded in the sport bar on each side. (If any of you know why, I'd love to hear the answer).

Anyway, here they are. Great as a hammock attachment point and also to hang bags vertically in the back

^^^this. So simple. I knew I stole this idea from some cool cat!!

Anyway, here they are. Great as a hammock attachment point and also to hang bags vertically in the back.

I feel like at some point in time someone told me those nuts are used on the production line, however I have no idea where I saw that or who it was lol

View attachment 154626
View attachment 154627
View attachment 154628

Care to share where you got the brackets. Beside Taiwan???😉 and do they come with the bolt??

I bought them from a local mountaineering store (metolius is the brand). I had the bolts- 5/16, 24 thread I believe.

Now that I think about it, the extra bolts I have may be left over from Rigid lights (the bottom bolt from the mounting bracket).

Last edited:
I bought them from a local mountaineering store (metolius is the brand). I had the bolts- 5/16, 24 thread I believe.

Cool. Thanks. 👍👍. I can see those coming in handy in many ways like you said. May add those to my wish list. :yup:

Now that I think about it, the extra bolts I have may be left over from Rigid lights (the bottom bolt from the mounting bracket).

Made in America?

First let me say congratulations on the new rig. I just found this thread.

............My plan is to stick with 35's. I can still wheel 95% of the stuff I want to do and won't incur the risks of breakage and the added costs associated with 37's. It remains to be seen if I can stick to the plan. ;)

My priorities are reliability, safety, and performance. I'm going to build it slow, right, and to last.

This sounds like what I said when mine was new. Now I have 5.13s, a PR44 and can't wait until I can afford 37s.

Top Bottom