Show Off Your Guns!

How do you like rifle? Was thinking about that one being my next firearm. I have their sr762 and love it

Absolutely love it. Went to get my Fiance a 308 savage lat year and saw this on the shelf. I had been trying to find it forever (gun broker prices were insane) Only issue is that its a little heavy, but accurate as shit.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Some of mine on the hood of my old XJ, looks like I am missing my Savage 111 in 7mm rem mag and my 9mm M&P Shield.

IMG_20160320_154242609_HDR.jpg

Gravedigger11

Looking good! How much of it did you put together yourself?

Between my neighbor and me we put it all together. Mainly with all the roll pins and springs showing how they work. I know my way around these guns decently. He just does it for a living.

thardy

Banned
Between my neighbor and me we put it all together. Mainly with all the roll pins and springs showing how they work. I know my way around these guns decently. He just does it for a living.

Awesome. I've got a stripped lower and LPK so far. Trying to decide on buying an assembled upper or building it too.

Gravedigger11

Awesome. I've got a stripped lower and LPK so far. Trying to decide on buying an assembled upper or building it too.

I like building over the buying assembled. One you don't get charged extra for it already being assembled and two you can pick what you like and not look like what everybody else has

Draconianwinter

Absolutely love it. Went to get my Fiance a 308 savage lat year and saw this on the shelf. I had been trying to find it forever (gun broker prices were insane) Only issue is that its a little heavy, but accurate as shit.

Nice. I personally won't ever own anything with the Savage name on it again or any of the other brands they own. Had a 243 bolt action by savage with a life time warranty. Sent it back 4 time due to the head space kept going out in it. Th last time they voided the warranty accusing me of using hand loads that were hot. I have never loaded a single round and every round I shot in any of my firearms is factory. I even sent them all the brass and the boxes so they could see what was being fired through it. As for weight I actually liked the weight of the rifle, but then I don't expect to be going on a several mile hike either lol thanks for the info

Top Bottom