Show Off Your Guns!

madstiles

Almost bought a shotgun. I was checking some out, but finally reminded myself I'm broke lol. I left with some ammo though so it wasn't a complete loss.
Haha I'm in the same boat with Christmas and 2 teenage girls but might be buying either a 10/22 or an ar15 for my oldest as she asked for a rifle to train with. She's in JROTC and on their rifle team :) I've taught them both to shoot safely and they love it. No safe space pansies in our house lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just picked up a Springfield saint last week, let the upgrades begin.

IMG_7631.jpg
IMG_2393.jpg

Also have been shooting my dads browning .22lr lever action rifle which I threw my old scope on

IMG_7641.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Just picked up a Springfield saint last week, let the upgrades begin.

View attachment 237012
View attachment 237013

Also have been shooting my dads browning .22lr lever action rifle which I threw my old scope on

View attachment 237014

Nice! Those Saints look sweet.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I am very happy with it so far, knew nothing when I bought it, then watched all kinds of reviews on youtube and was happy since everyone seems to love it.

xman4602

Here's my collection IMG_3979.jpg IMG_3980.jpg IMG_3981.jpg IMG_4493.jpg IMG_4489.jpg IMG_4488.jpg IMG_4487.jpg IMG_4486.jpg IMG_3993.jpg

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

jolly

Are any of you guys proficient in gun law, especially about exporting parts? I'd like to get a new AR-15 grip for the Stürmi and you guys have some interesting companys over there, but the few i've talked with make a great fuss about exporting the grips. I have the feeling they're acting like they have to export some vital gun parts that need special papers and handling and charge up to 50$ for it - yet i think a normal grip shouldn't be anything that needs such a special handling. I checked with my customs, they say importing a grip, as it's no vital weapons part and as such, is like buying a pack of gummibears or a t-shirt.
So, does anyone know something about it?

SilverBack

Are any of you guys proficient in gun law, especially about exporting parts? I'd like to get a new AR-15 grip for the Stürmi and you guys have some interesting companys over there, but the few i've talked with make a great fuss about exporting the grips. I have the feeling they're acting like they have to export some vital gun parts that need special papers and handling and charge up to 50$ for it - yet i think a normal grip shouldn't be anything that needs such a special handling. I checked with my customs, they say importing a grip, as it's no vital weapons part and as such, is like buying a pack of gummibears or a t-shirt.
So, does anyone know something about it?

Unfortunately it will depend on the vendor. Grips are not specifically mentioned in the ITAR regulation but most vendors will play it "Better Safe Than Sorry" when selling to an out of country individual. This is the time we live in now. What is it you are looking to purchase and from where?

SilverBack

After checking, any enhancements,upgrades or alterations to a weapon intended to improve reliability or operability are covered by ITAR. Short answer is these items cannot be legally shipped outside of the US to any entity not authorized to receive these items.

Top Bottom